Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Bear's Angels
this was a really long one, I only just got through it.

I would like to say, it was plural hub that banned him, not plural nest (though plural nest may have banned him because he was banned from plural hub, but that's not due to them being fascists or book burners, it's just because they trusted plural hub, and that trust may have been misplaced, but it's still a whole different thing from being fascist)
I have a tulpa named Miela (formerly known as Monika) who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"
-Me

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

(08-30-2019, 05:02 PM)Breloomancer Wrote: this was a really long one, I only just got through it.

I would like to say, it was plural hub that banned him, not plural nest (though plural nest may have banned him because he was banned from plural hub, but that's not due to them being fascists or book burners, it's just because they trusted plural hub, and that trust may have been misplaced, but it's still a whole different thing from being fascist)

Actually we spoke to a MOD on plural nest, not plural hub, we weren't in that server, so our assessment stands, we're calling them out and anyone who supports a ban based on Gavin's tulpa dissipation guide.

[Misha] thanks for reading our PR! ♡
I absolutely love the progress you have shared. Hidden rants included. To me, you are demonstrating what I have always thought to be possible, but limited my interventions (with others) to creating changes in unhappy everyday reality. Since Tulpamancy, I have expanded my horizons, to include the ethereal. Your reportage is validating and I thank you for it. Dr. Bob
I like the name Sophia, and she's a goddess... It's likely not to invoke too much. Connected to Gnosticism and enlighten.

Isis was this, too. She is with us, but society has made it difficult to assess this name given it's present trajectory. Too many things seem to have lost their sacred meanings...