Being Seen and Love Problems

Nouvel: ...Okay...

Uhh, how about I write?

Nouvel: ...Please...

Okay, so. Two things came up. First one has to do with my dog and it happened recently. Well, uh...)

Nouvel: ...She...

Allen: ...Can...

Lea: ...See...

Entrance: ...Us...

Or at least, we think so. Heck, she tried sniffing one of the others. So my first question is, is it possible for animals to get, like, a sense of tulpas? Second question...hooo boy, where to begin? I, uh...whenever I seem to interact with them, I tend to give them...feelings. For me specifically.

Nouvel: ...It...hurts...a...lot...

Yeah. I want to get it under control so that they don't have such strong feelings for me because let's be honest, I don't want a tulpa harem on my hands. So my second question is, why does this happen and how do I control it so it doesn't hurt them? ...Although...I think it might have to do with the fact that I really love them. I think. I honestly don't know. Anyway, help?

THey're there forever, them loving you or vise versa probably won't hurt much.

Animals can't see tulpas but they can read your body language; they can simply be reacting to the fact that you feel something is there.

^^^

What schlondark said. The only one who can see your own tuppers is you. And your dog could very well be reading your body language.

THey're there forever, them loving you or vise versa probably won't hurt much.

Animals can't see tulpas but they can read your body language; they can simply be reacting to the fact that you feel something is there.

...Well a bird that wasn't close to me saw them too, so... As for the love thing, uh...

Nouvel: ...It's...obsessive...

Yeah. That love is romantic, not platonic like how I want it to be. I'm hurting them with my words even now.

Allen: ...Yeah...

Here's what that love is doing to them. They can't eat, can't sleep, food's pretty much tasteless to them, they're pretty much depressed constantly because I don't love them. And uh...

Nouvel: ...We've...been...

...Doing...things...to...

Entrance: ...Her...wonderland...body...

Yeaaaah. Bad stuff. All violent. And...just plain obsessive.

I'm not sure what you mean by a bird saw them. Did the bird stare at your or something? I don't see how you'd be able to tell the difference between regular "I'm a silly bird" behavior and "I'm a silly bird and- YOU HAVE TULPAS" behavior. Unless it was a parrot, which are a bit smarter and interact with humans differently.

Mmm, well, when it comes to the love between Dante and I- affection only goes as far as I want it to go. Even if I were to think, no, no, that is bad, I would still let it happen if I wanted it. Usually that involves my own intrusive thoughts (I'm perverted by nature) which I shoo away, but there's sometimes a lingering feeling of sexuality that's kept at bay. Even if we've never done anything like that, because I don't want to do that with my friend.

I mean to say, if YOU don't tell YOURSELF no, then how are they to take you seriously? Unless they are doing it against your will, which is close to rape. And is not a good thing. If they are hurting you, and doing bad things you don't like (you have to understand that SAYING you don't like it but having feelings inside that you DO like it is a problem for them, because they might sense that) maybe you should consider trying to tweak them a bit? Oooh, unless they're passed the stages of creation to a point you can't work with their personalities any. . .

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]

Guest amber5885

I quote: " I don't see how you'd be able to tell the difference between regular "I'm a silly bird" behavior and "I'm a silly bird and- YOU HAVE TULPAS" behavior " end quote....

I literally laughed WAY too hard at this.... Seriously I choked on my tea.

Well played... Well played!

Can't really give you advice on the animal thing, but as for the love situation, Dash and Ruby love me, a lot, in that kind of way. It happens I guess, especially since the tulpa reaches a point where they know you through and through, and the whole process forms a strong emotional bond between you and your tulpas, which is why I'm not surprised that they'd develop romantic feelings towards you. Like I said, Dash and Ruby both have that kind of fondness for me, Ruby especially, whereas Dash sees things as kind of a 'friends with benefits' sort of situation. Dunno if this is the right thing to say or not, but I kept explaining to them that I don't want to do that, and they kept pressing and seemed to be hurt by the rejection, then I offered to relieve them every once in awhile, but that is as far as I would go, and that's how's it been for me. Doing this, they're happy, and I, for lack of better terms, don't feel like some kind of one-man brothel.

Current: Rainbow Dash & Ruby the Dolphin

LINK to the story of my Wonderland.

The story is the product of 16 years of stress, tension, etc, and is uncensored, read at your own risk.

I mean to say, if YOU don't tell YOURSELF no, then how are they to take you seriously? Unless they are doing it against your will, which is close to rape. And is not a good thing. If they are hurting you, and doing bad things you don't like (you have to understand that SAYING you don't like it but having feelings inside that you DO like it is a problem for them, because they might sense that) maybe you should consider trying to tweak them a bit? Oooh, unless they're passed the stages of creation to a point you can't work with their personalities any. . .

...Okay, awkward thing is awkward.

Nouvel: ...We...have...

Yeaaah. Also I tried tweaking their love for me and it worked...for a time.

Allen: ...It...stopped...after...a...while...

What he said. Hoo boy.

Can't really give you advice on the animal thing, but as for the love situation, Dash and Ruby love me, a lot, in that kind of way. It happens I guess, especially since the tulpa reaches a point where they know you through and through, and the whole process forms a strong emotional bond between you and your tulpas, which is why I'm not surprised that they'd develop romantic feelings towards you. Like I said, Dash and Ruby both have that kind of fondness for me, Ruby especially, whereas Dash sees things as kind of a 'friends with benefits' sort of situation. Dunno if this is the right thing to say or not, but I kept explaining to them that I don't want to do that, and they kept pressing and seemed to be hurt by the rejection, then I offered to relieve them every once in awhile, but that is as far as I would go, and that's how's it been for me. Doing this, they're happy, and I, for lack of better terms, don't feel like some kind of one-man brothel.

...Well...I do feel a bit like a...yeah. Whenever I try to help all of them. Well...one at a time since I have the attention span of an ADHD bird.

Allen: WHY- ugh...

Right, sorry.

Allen: ...Pfft...

Also, they all get insanely jealous if I don't focus on them.

Entrance: ...Yeah...no...kidding...

You might be in an unhealthy situation, friend. I don't think I can offer anything more!

I tried, Amber. ;]

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]