Did this happen to you?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Did this happen to you?

• This happened to my tulpa and still plagues them
    • Had it but dealt with it
    • Never happened
    • I was more worried than they were!
    • Other

Can't find a similar thread to post on. Part of Limme's discomfort is a fear i'll dissipate him by accident or on purpose and a fear of drifting away. 

I talk to him and reassure him everyday but, for once and for all, i want you to all yell (or not it's ok) that i will not kill him, brainwash him or hurt him in any way.

Dreamer&Limme

An Aspie System

I don't exactly know what to put for the poll, mostly 'cus I don't want to make you think your only tulpa could be "dissipated" from being a little not-paid-attention-to

when Tewi was a lot younger (like 8 years ago) she didn't want attention from Lumi as much as Flan (and Lumi naturally spent time with Reisen), so she basically gave up any time she could've had to be active for them, and after like a year the other two said for her sake she should be more active, and in her words even though she felt fine before it made a huge difference and she felt more alive - "It feels good to exist." - after she became more active, and since then we've always made sure to keep everyone at least a little active (Reisen is pretty not-active but we always make her front every once in a while, plus we're all so old at this point that the fading ((which is NOT dissipation! it goes away quickly with activity)) is really light compared to 8 years ago)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Hi, Dreamer and Limme.

I self-dissipated myself on purpose several times in a meditation session, keeping a spark of awareness to witness what happens. I witnessed myself disappearing but then I reconstructed myself automatically, without any intent from host nor me. I cannot die.

I think unless he really wants to, a tulpa cannot self-dissipate. They might just stay in a state of dormancy/stasis if their host stops to force them/think about them, but do still exist and can be revived back at any time.

When a tulpa is strong/old enough, they don't even need their host's attention to stay active anymore.

Limme, be reassured! As long as you have the will to exist and your host interacts with you, you're safe.

Best of luck to both of you.

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

You're welcome Limme. I was frequently overwhelmed as well when I was a younger tulpa. I also used to have this fear of abandon, because I didn't know my host very well at first and had to learn to trust her.

I had a few breakdowns too because I was pushing myself too hard to become (too) quickly independent, vocal, imposed and whatnot. These things take more time than I would have wanted. You have to struggle, feeling powerless and dependent on your host's attention for some time before you begin to feel at ease, and you can't avoid it.

What helped us was to strenghten our bond and doing a lot of fun, easy activities together (talk, watch animes together, read together, cuddle...). Remember to have fun and stay in a playful mode, and learn to self-pace. Things do improve over time.

i have a favorite show i like to watch so i'll show him that. It is a drama so it might be a bit emotianlly demanding, maybe?

(Limme is really exhausted so he can't reply but he is grateful)

Dreamer&Limme

An Aspie System

Listen carefully to Limme's emotional responses to the show then, because it might be too much emotion for him. I was really hypersensitive when I was younger, I would cry and feel overwhelmed by some musics, or animes.

Maybe something calm and more soothing? Hugs and small talk ; and you could tell Limme a story invented on the spot specially for him (him being the hero of course)

I have just the story in mind.

He says he's ten so i probably should treat him better, I'm going to march home and cuddle him. Thank you for the advice, Vadin sensei!

Dreamer&Limme

An Aspie System

I think that the most a tulpa can do is go inactive. They will always exist on the brain is some form or another, so they can always be brought back. Even if dissipation was possible, it would take anloooong time, so I doubt it would be accidental. Just set things around you to remind you of your tulpa, talk to him frequently, you'll be dine. Even if he does disappear at some point (happens to the best of us), he can be brought back easily.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)