Cant reply back to a pm

tania

Im wondering if someone can please tell me what Im doing wrong... Ive been trying to respond back to someones pm to me but it wont send my reply back. At the top of the page it says "Please correct following errors before posting".. Im very confused.. does it expect you to fix a spelling error or something before you can pm?

What's wrong with it? why wont it send?). I did also quote a part of his pm before my post..is that the issue? or dont the pm thing like the dots ... ? The pm Im trying to send in response to a pm from someone says the following:

"It wasnt just a cutie mark..that guy thought that mark would affect his whole Tulpas personality.. and with his thought of that, it would of done so. So his post was relevent to creating the personality of his Tulpa.

Severe lack of empathy.. one of the reasons why I suggested you could have Aspergers. You have no understanding what kind of impacts your posts have on people.

I really dont like seeing someone picking others esp when something is important to the other..hence my response. You are really grating me the wrong way with your not nice posts to both myself and others too (to the point I wish you'd leave the site as your posts are making things unpleasant for me) but interestingly my Tulpa quite likes you.

**sighs** I wouldnt be surprised in he ends up making me talk to you. Its truely going to be interesting if I ever really spit the dummy at you what his reaction would be.

If you need the be chatting here to keep you interested in making a Tulpa.. you shouldnt be making one. You shouldnt need incentives to maintain an interest in the Tulpa stuff. Tulpas arent short time projects in which you need to be doing things like posting on a forum just to keep your motivation up to in the future do one.

Tania"

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

Does it say anything below "Please correct the following errors"? You may need to select the text to see it, since it's black on kinda dark gray. For instance, if the subject box is blank, you should see this:

dpJFMii.png

The only other possibility I can think of off the top of my head is that your PM system is 100% full. You can see that in the red/green meter at the top of your inbox. Or perhaps the person you're sending to has a full inbox? I haven't seen what actually happens when that occurs.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

umm i didnt think to try to highlight it to see if any writing was hiding in the black blank part below the red. I did thou click all around that area, trying to work out what was going on and nothing appeared with that.

Im fairly new here so my PM isnt no where near full, Im not using much space at all there.

Ive no idea if his inbox was full.

I forgot to say after it happened, I noticed you were online and tried to send you a pm about it before I posted here.. and the same thing happened when I tried to send one to you. So unless your inbox was full too, that couldnt have been the issue. (unless something in my post stopped it going throu. I may of quoted my own post in my post to you about it not going throu).

He's seen my post now here about my post issue and what I'd been trying to post to him so it doesn matter now. If it happens again.. I'll highlight that blank area to see if any writing appears there.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

Try to send me a PM and see if it happens. As an admin, my inbox cannot be full, so if it happened with a PM to me, that isn't the issue. If there's a bug in the PM system since moving to the new server, we'd like to know about it.

However, I somewhat suspect you've missed the subject box or something.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)