Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Click this, you -know- you want it (AKA change the advertisements)
I've been here a while and plenty of stuff has changed on the site, but one thing hasn't: the ads. I like supporting things that I like and I've disabled adblock, but when most of the site is on the forums and all the ads I see are for that site, it doesn't really interest me enough to click on it.

I've seen more up to date ones on the main site, tulpa.info (compared to community.tulpa.info), so I doubt it would be hard to set up.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Element Blocker for AdBlock Plus -> Hide Element B]
あああああああああ
Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012
(04-07-2014, 04:50 PM)Bin Wrote: Element Blocker for AdBlock Plus -> Hide Element B]

Well I've disabled it, because I want to support tulpa.info, so all ads are allowed, even LOLflash.
The ads on the forums themselves have been taken off completely (at least they should have been). As for the main site, they're handled by Google, and they're the ones who decide what goes up. They try to be as relevant as possible, but there's not a lot of ads targeted for tulpas.
What would they sell, orange juice?
(04-07-2014, 08:33 PM)hbenton Wrote: What would they sell, orange juice?

Beat me to it.
My Little Pony merchandise ads would probably rake in the $$$ but probably also send the sites credibility into the toilet.
(04-07-2014, 06:30 PM)Pleeb Wrote: The ads on the forums themselves have been taken off completely (at least they should have been).
I'm still seeing the ad. (although I don't mind that much)
Yeah, that's still there. Though it's the exception, since it's not using AdSense.