Clicker and h progress

DragonChan8

I started creating Clicker two months ago,i can still only see her in the mind's eye and hear her talk a few words.She seems to talk in my voice more than hers.She still is begging me to let her use this site but as a child as to a parent im still learning the site and rules and i'll let have her own account when i finish getting used to it.H started creation last week,he is making faster progress and i can almost see them in real life rather than the mind's eye.he doesn't talk a lot and tends to use "?"H is fine with me with using male pronouns but likes "their and they" for some reason.

Tupla: Clicker the dragon, H, and twisted 

Clicker: im a silly playful girl that loves songs but i will try my best to not annoyed my host (Dragon wolf)

H: .....im a gray dragon with blue horns i guess?...i like nature...? (Gray small dragon)

Fear...is this what i always fear....i feel scared for my tulpas.....trying to protect them as best i can,Last night i was think of giving H a form of puro from the game change.wep H was sitting in my chair and reading a red book and took the form of puro.I was worried and asked "did you like this form" "you dont have to be puro if you dont want to,you can be your dragon form if you want" But H said he Loved the form very much and was happy he could talk and walk like a human.He said he would have the dragon form and puro form for now but he enjoys and uses his puro form more.as the host im worried i did something wrong or im making him use that form more but he says he really enjoys it.The big problem is the furry fandom makes ......adult content of puro and sadly when i use google safe search the....adult content comes up more.I'm just worried about H.....

this is a sprite my friend drew from the game changed ,its so cute and h uses this form,hes all goo like and fluffy and i can hug him ^ ^

c0fd0ac4668f7c3.gif.5f7c34129a730cc98a7f1f521a186a6b.gif

This is H's new inner world

1357684796_preview_ScreenShot1311.png.6e5f20e5e454d81e01137b3cb3976cf5.png

Clicker: im a silly playful girl that loves songs but i will try my best to not annoyed my host (Dragon wolf)

H: .....im a gray dragon with blue horns i guess?...i like nature...? (Gray small dragon)

I know,i was just worried that i forced him into this form because i was simply imagining what it would be like to have a tulpa from the game changed but he tells me i didnt force him into this form and that he likes it.

I feel clicker....isnt learning.......fast enough ....about human emotion....

I think clicker upset one of my friends because she said something the wrong way,and H did the samething yesterday because he believed he was a dragon and not human and called host humans ...should i not let them use the laptop anymore for now because i dont want them to p**s people off

idk....

• 2 weeks later...

It's been awhile,clicker doesn't seem to stay with me that much anymore ,H decided he liked his dragon form better and i see him a lot everyday and talk to him,he seems happy to be here : )

Everyone is different, so some are less active than others. Usually, systems try to be symmetric, but they don't have to be. I'm glad H is happy.

• 2 weeks later...

I was feeling suicidal today and out of the blue i created twisted.i was shocked but he helped me with family issues i wont go into detail.emotion abuse is all have to say.He is a demon wolf like guy that swears a lot,h is shy around him.I will draw a pic of him in a minute.im guessing he's based of a friends tulpa but isn't into "adult things" and murder which is a good thing ^ ^

DemonDog.png.b16733ee3d9e263900a5ef71ef92b4c5.png

What twisted looks like

(he has no tail)

also we named our system : ) system July

• 1 year later...
Guest DragonChan0

we moved to this account ,we will post soon : ) I have H still with me and a new tulpa named todd whos a cat shadow ghost thing.He's in my profile picture.sadly we losted clicker ,i cant get them to talk to me anymore or see them.anyway hi guys :D