clingy/timid tulpa(second official tulpa)

Despite me making Lucky, she seems abit more...

clingy, i mean it's normal,right? I just started mancing with lucky and all of a sudden she starts pointing at things in trinity and shape shifting into a question mark. i explain what they are with a calm demeanor but she also i guess clings to me when she sees the others, like slenderman, naruto, and the vast other populace of trinity, i ask her what is wrong and she just seems scared.. and she seems to manifest when i try to manifest but she quickly runs away from the slightest noise and hugs onto me in fear, i try to calm her down but she seems to shake uncontrollably she tells me through means of simple sign language ..mostly pointing, and shape shifting, that

she thinks there is a monster over in my room, i ask her if she means otis, our mastiff and she shakes her head no.. i want to make her comfortable but i guess she is very timid and afraid of the world at the moment, any suggestions?

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Well, how would you calm down a scared human? If one of your friends was scared of something, what would you do? Just be super nice and comfort them and make them feel better.

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]

i've been comforting her for a while, but i made a "guardian" for lucky, my dependable chocobo rikku , they are never separate from now. it's kinda cute, a rubber/ mage squirrel girl and a chocobo with creator abilities (they both have all the same skills like me and red to to be fair in trinity)

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia