Hello There, Guest! Register

CM's Ramblings
Desmond Offline
ClianthaMiura's tulpa
Registered

Threads: 0
All Accounts Posts: 207

RE: Me and T'Vani
Yeah, the Finnish one. I have two friends that I trust that aren't in the same chat as the rest, so it's alright...
I've tried elsewhere without mention of the fact that I'm not the original personality in this body, but it felt uncomfortable. I don't like it, it just feels like I'm hiding something and somehow lying to them. I like being myself and a strong part of that is being a tulpa.
Maybe in time there'll be more people than just the two I have now, that can look past the non-physical-mind-being part and just treat me like anyone else. From here or the Finnish one. Or somewhere. Idk.
06-03-2017, 05:34 PM
Find Reply
ClianthaMiura Offline
Registered

Threads: 5

5th June 2017

I just had Desmond taste coffee through possession for the first time. He gagged. It's strange how it's his first reaction to so many different tastes, especially if they're strong ones. And especially drinks.

In any case, I told an irl friend about my tulpas the other day. She's the one who first introduced me to the subject many many years ago before this community even existed. She knew about Desmond when I started creating him and I had told her that he'd left and not spoken of them since. She was really surprised to find out they were still around and we talked about it for a while. I was so relieved she still thought positively of the tulpa subject I was just trembling in my seat Big Grin Apparently she'd started planning out a tulpa too, at some point, but had gotten scared and gave up.
I kinda really wanna update her on everything that's been going on with our system during the past 2,5 years that I didn't mention my tulpas to anyone but at the same time I'm kinda scared, even though her surprise and interest seemed genuine and real. Well, here's to hoping it'll turn out ok one way or another! Big Grin

Desmond - 21st April 2014 (Also has his own account)
L - 5th May 2014
Nevira - 14th December 2014
Misa - 5th December 2015
Progress report
Art thread
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2017, 03:26 AM by ClianthaMiura.)
06-05-2017, 03:25 AM
Find Reply
ClianthaMiura Offline
Registered

7th June 2017 - Day 1144

The day before yesterday Nevira and L managed to lure Desmond outdoors in wonderland. It was really sunny and warm there and Nevira sat on a sun chair thing(??) reading a book and Desmond and L played darts for a while. Misa was on her own adventures, as usual, so she wasn't there with them. Desmond's like me with clothes; everything's black and there are no shorts. Eventually he got tired of the heat and took off everything except underwear and went to lay on a blanket on the ground, then commented on how Nevira is "wasting her time trying to tan" when she can't because she's blue. At one point L found his childish side alongside a garden hose and decided to spray water on Desmond, who freaked out and didn't find it funny at all and threatened to go inside if he did that again, while L could barely contain his snickering.

Yesterday Desmond was keeping me company in the car while I was driving to pick up my sister to go see her future puppy in the owner's home. I was teaching him how to drive even though he could probably just pick up the information from my brain if he wanted to, and though I'll probably never actually let him drive :DD 
While driving I decided that the first thing on my bucket list was a small trip I'd make with only Desmond keeping me company, on a summer night. We'd drive to a gas station in another city about 80 or so kilometres from here, buy some food and some shitty music from the gas station and drive back while listening to it. I don't know why but it just seems like a really nice thing to do together. I love talking to him when I'm driving, it's somehow a special thing for us.

And that's pretty much it for this update :D

L - 5th May 2014
Misa - 5th December 2015
Progress report
Art thread
06-07-2017, 03:43 PM
Find Reply
ClianthaMiura Offline
Registered

RE: CM's Ramblings
10th June 2017 - Day 1147

Took that trip I mentioned in the previous update. With Desmond.
Instead of stopping at the gas station and turning back, we ended up going all the way to a different city about 130km south of here. We had no plans whatsoever so we only spent about an hour in there Big Grin
We walked through different shops, just browsing through stuff and listening to the music in them, stopped to eat at a sandwich place and bought doughnuts to take home with us. I found a mug that had a drawn picture of a shotgun on it and a text that roughly translates to "DO NOT TAKE. Borrowers will be shot. Those who survive will be shot again" and decided that I wanna buy it Big Grin I also got one of those glass jar mugs with a lid and straw for Desmond if he ever decides to drink stuff while possessing. There's a kind of an inside joke with him, kinda NSFW I guess, about sucking and swallowing, but that's why the mug lol. Oh and also the Assassin's Creed movie. Haven't seen it yet so I thought why not. Maybe he'll watch it with me.
Desmond has a tendency to fall asleep in the car. He was awake most of the time on our way there, but slept most of the way back, all curled up in the backseat c: Funny how I found myself driving more carefully as if to not wake him up.

It sounds like he's my favorite tulpa of the four, and he is admittedly the one I'm closest to because he's so talkative and a bit of an attention whore. But I do spend time with the others in different ways. L and Misa prefer being outdoors with me, walking around in nature is the ideal activity for them, in wonderland or in the physical world. Nevira prefers the wonderland indoors, we usually talk in the morning or when Desmond and L are not around, or Desmond's bored enough to bother her about it. She doesn't come out a lot. Sometimes L joins Desmond and me when we're shopping for something or walking my dog, but he doesn't always take part in our conversations. Just kinda hangs around.

L - 5th May 2014
Misa - 5th December 2015
Progress report
Art thread
06-09-2017, 10:48 PM
Find Reply
ClianthaMiura Offline
Registered

14th June 2017 - Day 1151

Grandpa called around 10 am when I was waking up and asked if I wanted to go with them and my two younger sisters to their cottage on a small island about 7km from the shore. I agreed and here we are xD
Desmond wasn't too keen on the idea, since he hates and fears the ocean and all the bugs and stuff there are here, but everyone else was happily on board.

There's not much to talk about though, Desmond was in wonderland the entire boat trip but he was still terrified because the waves were kinda huge.
And we went to the sauna, me, L and Nevira. Desmond's still uncomfortable with nudity and Misa with heat so they didn't wanna come with us.

Other than that there's nothing else to tell Big Grin

L - 5th May 2014
Misa - 5th December 2015
Progress report
Art thread
06-14-2017, 08:52 PM
Find Reply
Desmond Offline
ClianthaMiura's tulpa
Registered

Threads: 0

We don't really have anything update-worthy, but I just wanted to let you all know that I've been feeling really good lately. It's like I'm finally starting to feel like myself again and less worried about everything and everyone. I caught myself flirting with a tulpa I literally just met and that hasn't happened in ages. I don't know what caused this change, it's kinda sudden but at the same time it's not, I only just noticed it.
But like I said, nothing really update-worthy. So it's a short post Big Grin
06-22-2017, 09:13 PM
Find Reply
ClianthaMiura Offline
Registered

I got into the school!!!!
I'm so relieved, there's gonna be some sort of stability and structure in my life again. And I don't have to panic over jobs and money and get anxiety attacks! Jesus christ. School has always had a positive impact on my tulpas, too, this is gonna be so great. Another 4-5 years with no money issues and stuff oh my god. Although the student loan gets to keep growing but fuck, I'll worry about that when I have to start paying it back.

L - 5th May 2014
Misa - 5th December 2015
Progress report
Art thread
Yesterday, 07:00 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 24
All Accounts Posts: 1,694

Congrats! And confetti!

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
7 hours ago
Find Reply