Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Collapsible Text
I just noticed that more replies had been put into this topic, including some discussions of code which I had not been expecting! I didn't really notice that this had been replied to before since I had been keeping this tab open and ghosting around in the tulpa discussion threads.

Thank for showing me this feature, though I've sort of started to notice I don't really have as much to talk about on this board as I thought I would. The idea of tulpas is very interesting, but the more I think about it the more I realize that I don't really think I'd begin forcing any time soon. At the very least I have a lot of things to deal with right now that demand a lot of my attention, focus, and energy, so I probably wouldn't be able to devote proper attention to my forcing even if I did start now. Which I've been lead to believe could be a bad thing, in fact probably is a bad thing, and at the very least means I wouldn't make meaningful progress anyway.

Still, thanks for addressing my question (and for not being more irritated that my question had apparently been asked before). It is nice to see a newbie friendly atmosphere.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to