Communication

N8_the_Templar

So I know that people have found a hand full of ways to communicate with  their tulpa whether it be thru head pressures, waves of various emotions, possession or mind voice. My question for you guys  (and somthing I suggest pm to try doing) is this, has anyone tried communicating with their tulpa using pendulums? I know that when people here *pendulums* they think of some giant ax swinging from a ceiling but what I'm talking about (for those who are not in thhe know) is a string or thin chain hangling from ones hand that has a weight attached to the bottom of it (usually a crystal cut in a cone or pyramid like shape). While some consider it to be magic it's more like a primitive lie detector that relies upon bio feed back like the twitching of your hand and pulsing of your vains. When asked a simple yes or no question the pendulum will swing one way for yes another for no or it will swing in circes either colck wise or counter clockwise or it will just stay still. Each pendulum is different due to weiweight for chain, weighted object, person using it. To understand what it's yes and no is try asking it questions that you already know the answer to (keep in mind that this only answers yes or no if you already subconsciously know the answer so knowing what it's maybe is is a good idea.) If anyone is up to trying this let me know how it works for you and your tulpea!

I don't know about that. But double pendulums certainly are magic.

For people at home, this is very easy to test. You can make a pendulum with string and any small heavy object the string can be tied to. The string should be about a foot long.

EDIT: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-pendulum-dowsing

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

There was a thread a while back about tulpas, possession, and the ideomotor response...

Ah. Found it. Give it a read if you're interested in that sort of thing.

To be honest, my system is, overall, pretty skeptical about this sort of thing. Mostly because we've played around with possession and switching, and we've also played around with the ideomotor response, and the two feel like very different things to us. I can control the hand to open doors or write, but I can't control the way a pendulum swings any other way than consciously, the same way my host would.

Then again, we're the sort of system who can sense one another's thoughts and emotions. I know there are others who basically have thick walls between headmates, so maybe this is an option for them. I'd be curious to see if this worked for that type of system.

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~

This may warrant further discussion in the metaphysical sector of the website, considering how the use of pendulum-action stones is being explored here.

One thought that has occurred to me is to make a kind of circuit that uses a piezo-electric crystal to facilitate different results, if said results can be properly achieved within the physical universe without cheating. If a frequency is passed through certain crystalline structures (like piezo-electric crystals), current shall be induced and observed upon any of the stone's output or meters. Like-wise, if varying currents are passed through these crystals, so too will varying frequencies be passed as output. What I wonder is if a device that uses a small suite of sensors (for metrics regarding bodily heat, heart palpitation, perspiration, currents passed as a result of bio-chemical processes in the body, et cetera) could be programmed to derive said results after collecting raw data and processing the information with certain programming languages or algorithms. Outside of polygraphical testing (which can and will be thwarted by sociopathic individuals), I think if such circuitry can be properly designed and applied it may give hosts and tulpas some insight regarding the efficacy of "bio-feedback" as well as some physiological ramifications of having and communicating with one's tulpa(s).

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

Now that gives me curiosity whither if you were to do brain scan to see what parts of the brain are active and if there is increased activity when a tulpa is active or if there are any changes at all. From my understanding, there was a study done on people with autism who have tulpas and it was found that the tulpa would not be effected bhuddist the autism. From a neurological standpoint what is it that is actually happening? Doesn't the autism effect large portions of the brain that the tulpa would be having to use. I know this is way off from the original subject so I'll wrap ithis together with this. If the tulpa can create a noticeable difference in brain activity so much so that various illnesses and disorders seem to not be present in them at all then there should be some ammount of difference in bio feed back just perhaps on a smaller scale.

I'm not so sure about that. I use to have two neighbor who are autistic and I found relating to them to be quite easy. Granted their autism wasn't as severe as others but, how do I put it..... when you got in a conversation with them about somthing they were passionate about somthing always seemed to click. It was like somthing happened that allowed them to temporarily overcome the autism that allowed them to express themselves in a verry clear manner. Even in school with those who had even the worst cases of autism that I have observed this still to held true (if anything, the only reason why communication would be difficult is because people would try to talk to them like they were talking to a child, trying to word things in various manners rather than out right saying what they felt so as to not have to be asked to explain themselves on a deeper level.) I deffinitly think having a tulpa has major benefits for them but it still doesn't explain why the tulpa doesn't show any signs of autism when the brain they abide in is otherwise effected by it. You know what I mean? Perhaps when we create a tulpa, not only are we creating new neural pathways in out brain but that the neural cells that are being made are using different parts of the genetic code. Hypothetically this could explain why one'side tulpa is talented in things the host is not and why the host maybe right handed but the tulpa is left handed.

This is a case of good, maybe, bad.

Good, that is normal for autism. Autism tends to surprise people when they engage in a topic the autistic person is passionate about. Though, this is not some sort of temporary cure, just a misinterpretation of what the condition is like.

Maybe, those studies may back your claim that you are making about tulpas being unaffected. Though, we will have to look at them closer, particularly in the light that those results can be explained a different way.

Bad. "neural cells that are being made using different parts of the genetic code". Nope. Bad science in several ways. Primarily because autism is not caused by inferior genetics. But also because that's not how neural pathways work, cell growth works, or how genetics works.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.