Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Copalog
I'm scratching off the content of these posts as it's likely not relevant now. If anyone is, for whatever reason, interested in what this project was, they can always message me about it and I'll explain myself; in short, it was an angst-filled stage with introspection and lots of self-doubt, so I tried to start anew, ignoring my tulpas to prove something.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

(05-12-2014, 02:13 AM)Coparei Wrote: .....and I was eventually led to .info. I made a few accounts on here, but I was never active until....

Why'd you make multiple accounts?
I'm scratching off the content of these posts as it's likely not relevant now. If anyone is, for whatever reason, interested in what this project was, they can always message me about it and I'll explain myself; in short, it was an angst-filled stage with introspection and lots of self-doubt, so I tried to start anew, ignoring my tulpas to prove something.
what...... what is that video?
UNREGISTERED AGAIN
My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.