Could it be him?

ironist

So I was chilling on my sofa, doing my own thing and then suddenly - SNEEZE! And then I heard "bless you". Normally I would assume it was him, but it was so strange. I didn't hear a voice, it was a thought. Can tulpae even communicate with thoughts?

Also, if this helps, he's been acting weird in the wonderland today. He's changing his colours rapidly. I guess it's just "deviation", but... Is it really?

So I was chilling on my sofa, doing my own thing and then suddenly - SNEEZE! And then I heard "bless you". Normally I would assume it was him, but it was so strange. I didn't hear a voice, it was a thought. Can tulpae even communicate with thoughts?

I would say it was the mind-voice. Maybe you probably tried to make a distinction here between what people would call auditory imposition (actually hearing the auditory hallucinations external from the mind-voice).

Also, if this helps, he's been acting weird in the wonderland today. He's changing his colours rapidly. I guess it's just "deviation", but... Is it really?

It could be deviation, and it could be ways of how he expresses his current behavior at the time. Best approach would be to ask him whenever he can communicate a bit more fluently to you.

Can tulpas communicate with thoughts? Certainly. It's one of the first ways they can communicate. Communication via thought certainly can happen before you start actually hearing their "voice".

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."