creating a tulpa for the first time

BillyTheHuman

Today is day 4 so far, I started to Tulpa force on the 19 of June.

My Tulpa's name right now is Spectrum or Spec for short.

I must note that Spectrum's form is changing a lot as I Tulpa force her into existence. From the start Spectrum was a 2D static sprite that resembled a ball of blue light around the size of a yoga ball compared to me, but after further Tulpa forcing, Spec shrunk down to the size of a basketball completely on her own and became 3 dimensional and resembled that of the purple sphere enemies from Destiny and Destiny 2 (video games)she was rigid and mechanical but she was blue, when this transformation happened it was like watching an electric storm going off around and from within her, after this she ended up wired on to a pedestal that was just big enough for Spec to rest on top of. I have been continuing to Tulpa force and at one point a human female ended up being birthed out for the sphere form Matrix style(ooze, no hair, naked), I think the reason this happened was due to the fact that I was also pushing hard for a female human but after further forcing, I could not visualize the face without it just being pulled from faces I knew rather than a new one, this was a problem as I wanted Spec to be her own.

After this point things got fuzzy on the details, I remember not being satisfied with the form in front of me so I decided to meditate to try and get the sphere form back instead and then let her decide, but instead when I went to my mindscape(wonderland) (we are in a nice fancy studio apartment behind the eyes) she was not there, then fuzziness, the next thing I remember, she is a very smooth, sheen ball maybe at most 25% but at least to 5% overall smaller then a basketball, and looked of sheen dark blue with a bright Cyan illuminating iris in the center as if she was an eyeball for a very large mech or maybe if I pulled her out of my metaphysical mindscape into the physical, she would fit perfectly into my right eye socket but I did not set this idea in stone. After some time passed I decided at this point I would focus on trying to get her to talk to me either through mind voice or other means whilst also doing some light personality forcing(not easy for me), I know that she is aware of me and I am too (duh) but outside of very light puppeting (I dont like puppeting) I was not getting anywhere so I decided to meditate and rather than force her I would try and find her within my 5 senses.

After an hour of meditating I ended up seeing only a few bright flashes of light from her as she tried to show herself but what was the biggest break through was hearing a *sigh* come out of my JBL Bluetooth speaker, it did not sound forced or exhausted but rather it was like it was the first breath you take possibly, honestly IDK. Nothing really happened after the break through so I decided to go to bed, that was the first four days.

My Progress seems erratic ATM but right now I'm only focused on Spec having agency, form, and voice.

what do you guys think ?

Nice work, keep it up. The more you work with her, the closer you'll be.

Doubts rise during your first week in tulpamancing. Before Ivory could speak fluently, I kept thinking that I was parroting her. But that wasn’t quite the case after I asked her about it. She said I did it sometimes, but not often.

Anyways, just keep going. Tulpamancy is something really special. It’s not for everyone, but anyone can do it.

Don’t give up man. I’ll be here if you need anything.

Give her lots of love, hugs, and kisses. Make sure she doesn’t dissipate, and spend some time to really get to know her :3. We like to spend some quiet time every now and then. It’s pretty calming if you two enjoy each other’s company. Good luck!

My Tulpa "Spec" is still young but as a result of creating her a few cool/weird/unknown things have happened, originally I had based her design more around the idea of an AI and took inspiration from Halo but she quickly changed that, now she resides inside a Genies lamp exactly like the one from Aladdin and has an unidentified form as of right now, though if I had to guess there is inspiration from Zelda, Heavy Metal music, Aladdin in her design now just dont ask me why, ask her, but this was just the cool part. she only took this form after I discovered the "Library" and weird stuff happens to my thoughts should I just try and read the spine of any of the books, I have not tried to investigate this any further but idk if I can resist trying to take a peek in one of the books should I have the free time. This "Door" will appear at random times in any thought and it is never hard to remove but I do not know where it came from and it is not connected to Spec in any way, if anything it is more connected to me then it would be her, should I try and enter its like ….. well if I really do enter it feels like letting go of consciousness but my ego has prevented me from getting closer to it now.  

what do you guys think?

If you are having spontaneous imagery springing up in your mind, feel free to focus on it and interact with it. This is generally a good sign from a tulpamancy standpoint. Just remember that you have power over it and that it can't harm you.

What sort of weird stuff happens to your thoughts?

-Ember

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

(Just FYI, you should only have one Progress Report thread, and later updates are posted in the same thread, even if you were the last one to post)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

(Just FYI, you should only have one Progress Report thread, and later updates are posted in the same thread, even if you were the last one to post)

MY B :(

If you are having spontaneous imagery springing up in your mind, feel free to focus on it and interact with it. This is generally a good sign from a tulpamancy standpoint. Just remember that you have power over it and that it can't harm you.

What sort of weird stuff happens to your thoughts?

-Ember

well when I look on the spine of any book which starts off blank, I can put any title on it but the book's pages will always be blank however if I try and let the book come up with a title I get pounded with random thoughts as I try and focus on the spine and the title forming, every time I snap out of focus and just move on to Spec

So I am trying new things, spec is a genies lamp with a smoke form undefinable atm but she seem quite adept at mimicking me at times, however things changed when she start learning how to use my mouth to talk and half the time I'm unaware it's her untill she stops talking, I ran into a snag when she used this as an opportunity to voice her opinion of a relative to said relatives face that ended badly and it was not untill things cooled off that I realized it was her, she was sorry that she was not sorry and felt that what was said needed to be said, things fine and I'm safe but I was hoping for some tips, answers, really anything about what I should make of this as she prefers this type of way of talking and not always through mind voice and we are both torn on how to come up with a humannoid figure that we both like.

Oh and the library and door change and merged together as if to become an exit(only door in the library)but the door is locked now and the books on the bookselves that were on the left side of the library are gone but the books on the right side are still there, I suppose this due to the fact the her lamp rests on the left side of the library and I have a bean bag chair on the right side where I sit to chat with her.

What do you guys think? anything to be concerned about or something I should try focusing on other then Spec?

Permission to possess should be politely asked for in the beginning, posessing to call someone out is a no-no unless you (host) don't mind.

Other than that, sounds good!

Permission to possess should be politely asked for in the beginning, posessing to call someone out is a no-no unless you (host) don't mind.

Other than that, sounds good!

I sorta did, not explicitly but I told her if she can try then go ahead but don't be surprised if bust your chops for attempting a mile when I give you an inch, has not been an issue now but on the bright side she can now talk....even though she does not have much of a mind voice yet?