Creative Writing Topic

glitchthe3rd

Here is a place to put all creative writing relating to your tulpae... or others' tulpae, if you're into that sort of thing.

Also, if anyone asks, (and nobody's going to ask), but if anyone asks tell them that I'm backing this topic personally.

One more thing, NSFW material must be put in pastebin, Google Docs, or another offsite text dump, as per the latest update to the forum rules. And I would encourage you to put [NSFW] in front of the link as a courtesy to others. No need to bold it or use larger font sizes as long as you do this.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've written one a few months ago, when i still didn't know what a tulpa was. Thinking back on it, it's quite clear the main character had a tulpa, and i even mention the anima/animus stuff somewhere. The problem is, i wrote it in my native language (italian), and it's not exactly short to translate (30 pages of Word, more or less). Also, while it's true that i had fun writing it and i'm more or less satisfied with it, the fact remains that it's pretty metaphysical/pretentious/incomprehensible stuff as a whole, which would not be the easiest thing to translate (for what it's worth). I might actually do it when i'm bored/have time.

I came.

Wait, you mean this topic is also for tupper secks stories? Oh boy.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Me? Setting examples?

I want to set an example to just write it on the damn thread. I don't feel like clicking a bunch of Pastebin links, and I think others feel likewise. Plus, Pastebin has a horrible, eye-killing font.

Why can't people just make their own threads, so that we can more easily browse them and are easier to navigate, instead of one giant thread, wasn't this the point of creating Tulpa Art section instead of having everything in few topics elsewhere?

If that were the case I would've said put your crap in your progress report. The whole point of asking everyone to pastebin their stuff was to make the topic easier to navigate in the first place.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report