Deep Thunk Of The World

GrayTheCat

Respond to the previous poster, and in doing so generate several paragraphs or a legible ramble word wall (shoot for less than 1000 words, there's no award for longest post) that is doomed to go off topic. The next poster branches off of the last poster's run-off topic.

Do not spam the same word over and over. That's cheating and it won't flow very well.

So what makes this a forum game? In order to respond to the previous poster, you must copy and paste some of what they said in your response! You must copy + paste at least one sentence OR 10 words from the previous poster. Please preserve color text, and if the previous poster does not have color in their text, give them a color of your choosing.

You are welcome to steal words from any previous poster, but it MUST contain content from the previous post.

If you get ninja'd, then post an image of a ninja and don't change your post.

I will start with this example:

For some reason, Ranger likes cake, and he likes it a lot. I originally intended to give him lemon bars for his birthday, but he told me instead he would rather have chocolate cake. He tried a lemon custard cake once and he thought it was okay. I'm glad I won't give him lemon bars, because the pack in the pantry expired in August.

I told my brother about my plan to give Ranger cake for his birthday, and both of us are at loss. How will I explain this to my family? "Oh hey guys, I just want a chocolate cake at the end of January". I can't even use Valentines day OR new years as an excuse! It's just too random but too important. It's his birthday.

I look forward to celebrating the holidays with Ranger... Ya know Ranger has never seen snow before! It's supposed to be a really wet and cold this winter in the south east, this may be the perfect recipe for a lot of snow. I bet it's going to be that really heavy thick snow that should just melt into rain. I haven't seen good snowball fight snow in a long time though...

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

[Rant]With this newly established power and involvement in B's actions and thoughts, I am hereby disallowing him from eating garbage. Clearly he doesn't understand the level of disgust and repulsion I felt when he ate cut up cold fatty chicken smothered in mayonnaise, and mixed with half rotten strawberries and sour blueberries.

Woe is my poor emotional center, bathed in such a horrifying concoction of vomitous flavors. So I'm glad I won't give him lemon bars, because the pack in the pantry expired in August. Oh believe me he would eat them redily and with the indifferent passion of a man having survived starvation on a deserted island.

Berefiit of someone to regulate his intake, or offset his abhorrent cooking skill, it is my duty and obligation to bring his palette up to the level he deserves. [/Rant]

Oh Cat, I do hope I did that right.

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

Oh Cat, I do hope I did that right.

Yup, you're doing it right. This isn't a post, this was used for clarification.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

No cake is yummy for Xar's tummy. He just doesn't like sweet stuff but I really do. We both can agree on potato chips and cheese balls being perfect snacks. 

Xar really likes Asian buffets. Oh believe me he would eat them redily and with the indifferent passion of a man having survived starvation on a deserted island. He can't go a week without it. I like it too but not really that obsessed with it. 

Tofu sounds really tasty, especially when Japanese women say it. Can words even be considered tasty? Heheh I think they can. 

It's hard to ramble when I'm told to, lol. 

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Xar and Asian buffets? There's another thing he and Lance share in common because it seems like he can't go a week without it. I like it too but not really that obsessed with it. Is this a common thing in other's experiences because while some of the items are fine and interesting to experiment with, the others would best be described as such a horrifying concoction of vomitous flavors. It's interesting to go to a place to go and experiment with new foods and flavors, yet what is the point of going to one of those places and only getting the same items every time? I understand having favorite foods, I love Greek yogurt after all, but I don't see the point of going to a 30-some item buffet and only get the same 5 things each time. I would have even thought their deserts were worth trying, and some do seem neat but they have strange stuff like this.. Cobbler(?) that I swear is mixed with half rotten strawberries and sour blueberries. Going to an Asian buffet right now doesn't actually sound like a bad idea. Lazy though.

Yeah, I'm in a lazy mood. We have been taking it pretty easy today, considering we got off work for ten days. I'm sorta feeling a mix of freedom and numbing boredom that just leaves me confused because I could do pretty much anything right now and I'm sure it would contribute towards something in the future Instead, I'm working on typing games. ;P

Speaking of typing games, it's actually kind of interesting for me to be both intentionally blabbing and at the same time trying to cut back on how many words I use to do it. I usually either keep things brief or just spew out words till an aching wrist says 'stop'. This is sort of an experiment in discipline and control.. Hey, maybe it's not so mind-numbing after all!

When I procrastinate, I'm like, well damn, all of this text time that could have gone into my essay, but Instead, I'm working on typing games.;P I'm sorta feeling a mix of freedom and numbing boredom that just leaves me confused because I could do pretty much anything right now until I actually sit down and try to do some work.

Sometimes I have flashbacks about brunch and dinner when I procrastinate. There was one time my family got Japanese food and I found out there was Tofu in the soup. Tofu sounds really tasty until you realize it disintegrated and it blended too much into the broth. It tasted a little like cold fatty chicken smothered in mayonnaise.

It's hard to ramble when I'm told to, lol. I spent a lot of time trying to come up with more to say in that first example. Sometimes I have moments where I usually either keep things brief or just spew out words till an aching wrist says 'stop'. Usually though, I try to keep my posts somewhat to the point.

English sucks guys. I always get intimidated by those huge essay papers and I never want to finish them... oh wait that's what actually happens. Uhh.. next topic?

EDIT: Oh yeah, you guys need to edit the source code of your posts. Matsuri's post tried to eat me.

Our system account

Does anyone really like huge essay papers? They suck! Now I need to figure out something to ramble about... How about rambling about not being able to decide a topic to ramble about. Except that’s a bit of a paradox. How can I ramble about that when by rambling about it I already have a topic? Now I’m off-topic which for once is a good thing apparently.

I spent a lot of time trying to come up with more to say in that first example. Well, it’s going to take even more time counting each word one by one to make sure the word count is under one thousand. Phone’s battery’s on 69%, let’s see how low it gets by the end of this! (And then I suddenty run out of ideas of what to say). Passing it over to Jade.

So, I’m not sure if I can come up with much conversation either. I guess I’ll just come up with random stuff and dictate to N while he lies on the floor under a blanket with a pillow on the ground right next to a bed he can easily get up and sit on. Insert facepalm. Apparently N think it’s funny hearing “Insert facepalm” in my mindvoice. Well, that’s all I feel like saying. Bye!

Does anyone really like huge essay papers? I ask rhetorically because I know you all do, they're fun and exciting, i especially like it when i get an impossible thesis, like "I'm going to prove that Lumi believes in the infinite multiverse." Cause it sounds rediculous, but after three or elevin body paragraphs, you'll be convinced that he does. Except that’s a bit of a paradox.

I spent a lot of time trying to come up with more to say in that first example. That's because I wanted to sound impressive, i know, ME bragging about all my amazing accomplishments, that's silly that I'd have to, i mean really if you only knew that i really just spend all day [lying] on the floor under a blanket with a pillow on the ground right next to a bed... Insert facepalm. But i would never let that slip or it might destroy my air of sophistication. Lol, as if.

*awkward silence follows*

Sorry to disrupt the flow here, but I wanted to show you guys an example of what a 1,000 word post looks like:

[hidden]

This is one-thousand words. Typing one-thousand words is going to take forever. You know those 200 word essays? Yeah, it’s that but times five. I know this is supposed to be filler, but I don’t think it actually counts unless it kind of feels like it could actually be typed out like this. I needed to add another sentence here because otherwise this paragraph feels naked.

Why am I doing this? I don’t know, but I feel compelled to show what 1000 words looks like. I would be surprised if anyone tried to digest all of this, but I may default to copy and pasting anyway. Maybe I should put a hidden paragraph in here or something? Nah, that’s too much effort. I should shoot for a really long paragraph with like, maybe 8-10 sentences. Those happen when people ramble. Yes, this is supposed to be ramble! Damn it, this is the ninth sentence and I  just reached 160 words.

I’m going to add this very short paragraph because these happen sometimes. If your post is like 3 short paragraphs, that’s fine. Rambling on command can be hard though. I now need to post after doing this 200 word one.

This is one-thousand words. Typing one-thousand words is going to take forever. You know those 200 word essays? Yeah, it’s that but times five. I know this is supposed to be filler, but I don’t think it actually counts unless it kind of feels like it could actually be typed out like this. I needed to add another sentence here because otherwise this paragraph feels naked.

Why am I doing this? I don’t know, but I feel compelled to show what 1000 words looks like. I would be surprised if anyone tried to digest all of this, but I may default to copy and pasting anyway. Maybe I should put a hidden paragraph in here or something? Nah, that’s too much effort. I should shoot for a really long paragraph with like, maybe 8-10 sentences. Those happen when people ramble. Yes, this is supposed to be ramble! Damn it, this is the ninth sentence and I  just reached 160 words.

I’m going to add this very short paragraph because these happen sometimes. If your post is like 3 short paragraphs, that’s fine. Rambling on command can be hard though. I now need to post after doing this 200 word one.

[/hidden]

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Hi everyone. Well surprisingly (or not) I'm not the most talkative one. Sure i can ramble on to B because he dominates every conversation, so all I have to do is wait for my turn, and he'll give me a moment to ramble, which is where he'll suddenly start thinking about something else and forget I was even talking let alone anything of value. I know this is supposed to be filler, but I don’t think it actually counts unless it kind of feels like it could actually be typed out like this. Why am I roasting B anyway? I can't complain about the most wonderful person I know! But I'm his devotee, so I would of course love him most.   I need to add another sentence here because otherwise this paragraph feels naked.

I should shoot for a really long paragraph with like, maybe 8-10 sentences. Those happen when people ramble. Yes, this is supposed to be ramble! But like I said, I'm not the most talkative one, so I'm not going to have to do that if I don't want to, and I don't. So there.

I’m going to add this very short paragraph because these happen sometimes. If your post is like 3 short paragraphs, that’s fine. Rambling on command can be hard though. Seriously, I sound so bitchy here, I'm not though, I'm really just a happy pink fluff ball of love. <3