Did my Tulpa talk to me?

Shyhedgie

So this will probably sound a little weird, but last night I woke up at about 3 in the morning. Since I was 90% asleep, I don't remember much, but I do know that I was talking to another voice that was different than mine (though it sounded familiar). Do you think I was just imagining it since I was most asleep, or did I talk to my Tulpa?

Thank you and have a great day! ^.^

I believe it could have been your tulpa, I talk to mine when I'm like half asleep, sometimes it can be quite fun. :P

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Well, almost all the times I've heard James, it's been in that groggy state of being nearly asleep. I think there's a very good chance that you talked to your tulpa.

James: Hello, all!

Guest Anonymous

Then again, it might have been just a dream. LOL Sorry, couldn't resist.

It's really up to you what you believe my friend. No one else can tell you.

I've had several experiences like this. In the more common kind, Fenchurch is talking to me as I'm dreaming, or immediately after I wake up -- often she tells me that I'm dreaming, when I'm not aware of it.

Once though, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a man standing over the foot of the bed. He looked like he was Asian, and was dressed in light colors -- possibly scrubs -- and a surgical mask. I told myself that I was hallucinating, closed my eyes, and when I opened them again, he was gone. Then I turned toward my girlfriend and saw the same man standing over her. Again, I told myself that I was hallucinating, closed my eyes, and when I opened them again, he was gone. After that, I went back to sleep and never saw the man again.

I'm pretty sure that incident was a hypnopompic hallucination -- a hallucination that happens after waking up.

As to what happened to you, I can't say for sure. Maybe it was your tulpa, maybe it was a hallucination, maybe it was your tulpa talking through a hallucination. Ask your tulpa when she's vocal and maybe she can tell you.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Thanks for your input guys! When I tried to ask her today I think I may have heard something, though I may have just imagined it, lol. I'll keep trying I guess!