Disagreements over food..?

So, I really like some foods that Vellace hates, (I.e: Redpop flavored faygo and ham) and he really likes some foods that I hate. (I.e: Pickles and orange chicken) I really don't want to give up things I like, so I tried to even it out by eating things he likes, but I've found that doing that is, like... Physically difficult? So I just kinda... Didn't? And then the other day we got in a pretty bad argument over it. Also, now I feel bad about mistreating him 'cause like he never really asks anything of me, but I'm still denying him little things like the taste of food he likes...

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to deal with these kinds of situations, besides the obvious "Just eat the things"? (I mean if that's the only way I guess I'll just have to stomach it, I just really don't want to...)

One tulpa named Vellace.

Age: 17 years old; been around for I think about 4 months now.

Species: Human except with a tail.

Stage: Imposition/visualization.

I don't really understand the situation...it sounds like he's possessing you when you eat, but still taste it. If you have a wonderland and know the taste of a food, pooping it into existence shouldn't be hard to do for him with practice. There are other ways for him to eat what he wants.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

No, there's no possession, he just apparently tastes whatever I eat. (for whatever reason) I had the idea of having him just eat nonphysical mind food, (or whatever you wanna call it) but he complains that "it's not real enough." Plus, I don't really know the tastes of those specific foods very well since I've only eaten them once or twice because Vellace asked me to

One tulpa named Vellace.

Age: 17 years old; been around for I think about 4 months now.

Species: Human except with a tail.

Stage: Imposition/visualization.

Well, either ou can practice separating taste senses or work on making mind food more real and physical to him. Other than that, I'm not sure.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

My tulpa and I are working on a servitor. It's not good for much at the moment, but one thing I have been able to use it for is to detach my senses from my tulpa. So I can eat things without her tasting it, for example.

Until you learn to switch, I'd suggest Vellace gets the foods he likes in the wonderland, and you keep your sense of taste detached from his.

Your tulpa can always leave when you eat.

Tulpas don't always have to be using the physical body's senses.

If he doesn't know how, then tell him to work on it, I guess.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Flossy isnt too picky about eating.. i usually summon food for her and she shoves it down her little chew hole.

she also feeds on my thoughts.. although she prefers what i summon her for nosh better.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia