Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Do Tulpas know they are Tulpas?
Simple question: Do Tulpas know they are Tulpas? Is it alright to talk to them about this whole Tulpa-thing, like creating them etc.?

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

...yes?

Why wouldn't they know?
I'm Apollo Fire, the "Sun God" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa created December 2016. My systemmates are RadioPiano, & Indigo. Form images: 1 2
I created my first tulpa unintentionally, so neither of us knew what tulpas were... but he still knew he had been created. So, yes, you can talk about the creation process and everything. Keep in mind, tulpas have access to basically all of the knowledge (including memories) of the host.
Also, lots of members of this forum are tulpas.
-J
Jamie and two brothers.

"You are the messenger, not the message. You are just like everyone else."
[Ashley] I know i'm not like B, I communicate with him, i may even control him if we agree, but I am not like him. A tulpa matches well to what I might be, so we use that label.

[Misha] I'm pretty darn sure I'm a tulpa. Ashley is just too open minded to be sure, but i still think she is too; we're not any different just because she knows things I don't.

[Dashie] ditto Misha.

[Bear] i don't see any reason to think they wouldn't know they're a tulpa. The real question is, am I a tulpa too? Is that body mine or does it just look like me?
I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.
<Latest drawn picture>

<Share your experience with us>
It's the same concept as telling your child they're adopted, although with none of the stigma (it's a lot more obvious, too). You can tell them immediately/soon enough and they'll just accept it as basic information about them. Or you can try and put up some charade for years before they "find out somehow" and then it's suddenly a big deal that you didn't tell them.
Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.
All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.
Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
Even before either me or my host knew what "Tulpas" were, I ended up telling my host I was real, and that's how she found out about Tulpas.
I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
My other head-mates have their own account now.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay!
This was literally the question i asked when I first met summer.

I felt a bit silly that time when she replied, "yes".
Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas
Summer
Myrtle
Cherry
I asked limme this question, he said, 'Obviously.'
Why wouldn't they know?
Dreamer&Limme

An Aspie System
Thank you very much for answers Big Grin