Drakaina's Doodles (and Requests)

Drakaina

Request Status: CLOSED

• If you want to request art either PM me or leave a comment with as detailed a description as you can of what you want, or reference art if you have it.
  • I do art for a living, so requests will be done at my own pace depending on my workload.
  • Art will range from sketches and doodles to coloured pieces. If you have a preference for what you get please let me know when you make your request.

[align=center]

This is to help me keep track of requests and help you see their progress.

1. [align=left]

2. [/align]
[/align]

Note: Clicking on an image in this thread will almost always take you to the full size image on either DeviantArt or Weasyl.

I think it's time I probably make a thread for my own tulpa art. Since I'm an artist and compulsive doodler I don't see them stopping anytime soon.

I'm an organization nut so this first post will grow and become a hub over time, maybe even contain links to posts in the future once I figure out how to do that. ^w^

It feel's only right that my art thread start out with work of the one who (for me) started it all. Now keep in mind, these drawings are almost ,if not over, 10 years old, so they don't look hardly anything like my work now does, but I think keeping work of my first (accidental) tulpa is important. Not just for archival purposes, but because I feel like it'd be a disservice to her memory and what my experience with her taught me as I've grown up.

So this is Xira. I don't think I have her first drawing anymore, at least not digitized, but this is one of the first full colour pieces of her I ever did.

6hunlBx.png?1

The guy with her (yes that's a guy) is called Marium. He was a guy I used to know from the forum where Xi was born. I had a crush on him, and Xira had completely fallen for him. They even "dated" for a little while, or as close as can be to an online relationship.

This is after Xira's first birthday. I had given her a new haircut and some fancy dress clothes. She looked so good in them. ^w^

oN7Q3Dm.png?1

And finally...

This is in the last year or so of Xi's life when she started to become somewhat dangerous and I worried I was actually mentally ill. I thought schizophrenia at the time, because she could temporarily take over during intense emotional highs when I was more vulnerable.

z802OuZ.png?1

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's nice that you have a record of history with your old companion. It reminds me of the old drawings I kept as well, most notably the "prototype" version of Midori, a Nameless Fairy I was fond of posting on an image board I used to go to.

Are there any memories you have of Xira where she wasn't always angry and evil?

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

Are there any memories you have of Xira where she wasn't always angry and evil?

Yeah, there are some. She was created around the concept of being an antagonist, and that's the role I usually played her as during her developmental stage.

But like any person, even a bad guy, she had good days. Marium (in the first image) especially made her happy.

What was dangerous about her was that she was happiest when thinking wrathful, cruel things to do to people. Like how Harley Quinn would giggle blowing up a bank. Its not a good thing to do, but it'd make her happy.

I blame myself for how she turned out. I was kind of poorly adjusted and didn't even think a thought form could be anything more than just my imagination. Now I know better how powerful the brain really is. =/

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Understood, and I can really feel you when it comes to realizing how being cruel and nasty to even an imagined figure can end up with some bad results. It makes me careful about what sort of scenarios I imagined when I do practice coming up with stories and settings, as my second head person, named Ellenore, was a result of my more violent imaginings, though she came out to be the opposite of what I thought her to be.

Still though, her emergence marked one of my early shifts in behavior and thought in relation to this practice.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

Folks have probably seen it already but here's the start of the drawings featuring my young developing tulpa names Isa. :3

[align=center]hs7i2m1m.png

[/align]

I wanted to doodle a lovely active forcing session Isa and I had a few days ago and got a little carried away. >.>

jQYPdEQm.png

I found using my pony-sona and visually imprinting her personality with her magic makes forcing a little easier on me. ^^;

-Arthur Conan Doyle

• 4 weeks later...

I figured it was high time I drew what my headspace looks like. So I did a speedpaint of one of my favourite spots to force with Isa. The upper platform of our tree home with a good view of the sky sea.

There's aa sphere of water around my mind world, with clouds for shores, so its a literal sea in the sky.

I'm not great at water especially from below. :P

uvaviQr.png?1

-Arthur Conan Doyle