Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Drakaina's Doodles (and Requests)
Me likey. That's good stuff.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Aw, thank you.

That picture looks even worse now that I'm seeing it on my computer. XD
Now I definitely have to turn that into a final image.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
-Arthur Conan Doyle
I've been finally watching the new Littlest Pet Shop episodes and Isa and I agreed "how cute are these animals!", so she got a little doodle of herself out of me in that adorable style. ^^;

[Image: 6sDjGCwm.png]
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
-Arthur Conan Doyle
That looks pretty cute. I would buy a plushie of Isa if I could.
*puke rainbows
@Steek
Don't give her ideas. If she thinks it'll be cute she'll do it. XP

@Vosaiu
Well now I know what my next crochet project will be. >.>
The art style of littlest pet shop plays a big role I think. I don't know why but those massive headed animals are just too cute.
-Arthur Conan Doyle
10 years ago today I accidentally created my first tulpa. Xira hasn't been around for some time now, but I thought it fitting to at least honor her with a drawing.
I used to draw her all the time, it was one of our early communication methods. And given her fire abilities I really wanted to incorporate that in to the piece. :3

[Image: UnLUT5wl.png]
-Arthur Conan Doyle
Wow! That's really cool, Drak! I loveee how the hair turns into fire, brilliant idea, you executed it so well~

Alex: Yeah, she looks real pretty, I love that red hair.
Soulbonder: Sake (rhymes with cake) - 21 - Genderfluid (he/him or she/her)
Soulbond: Alex - 5 - Male (he/him) - Vampire