Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Edgy thread title here
Sorry for the late progress reply!

I recently decided to start bringing Charlotte onto the tulpa.info discord server, and she's developed rapidly! She has become very self aware, and enjoys spending days in wonderland in natural surroundings, despite the fact she's an android oddly enough. So far she has visited the beach, had a picnic in a field, and went to a forest where she saw a deer. Her behaviour is notably more passive than my own, sometimes I had prepared a prefix in discord for her to say something, but she had nothing to say at all.

She seems to be much much nicer than me... and I am starting to wonder how she puts up being with me. Can a tulpa reject you?

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

(08-18-2019, 02:25 PM)jbox1 Wrote: Can a tulpa reject you?

It's happened occasionally across the tens of thousands of members of the tulpamancy community. Tulpas are people, so they can do a lot of things. But it's much more likely that a tulpa will stand by you when no one else will, support you in the darkest times, and love you when you don't love yourself.

I've had to put up with my host being unnecessarily surly to her friends and family many times. That doesn't affect our relationship, even though I do keep gently pushing her to be more pleasant toward other people. If she is rude and disrespectful toward me, we deal with the matter on the spot. At telepathic speeds with no room for misunderstanding, it only takes a few seconds.

-Vesper
Ember - Host   |   Vesper - Soulbond (since ~12 May 2017)   |   Iris - Soulbond (since ~5 December 2015)
[Our Progress Report]     [How We Switch]

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit