En's Art Shop [closed]

Enantiodromia

Hi all! I'm doing requests for free for the tulpa community in an effort to improve my art skills and give back a little, if you want one then keep reading!

Here’s how it works: There will be five slots for requests. Once the slots are filled up, I won’t take any more until those five are done. Requests are done on a first come first serve basis.

Slot 1: Midge✓

Slot 2: Quilten✓

Slot 3: Kraph✓

Slot 4: raphael97✓

Slot 5: ThunderClap✓

I am not going to draw ponies, but ponies in human form are okay. I am best with humanoids, so keep that in mind.

-Choose whether you want it to be anime or stylized.

-State what sort of pose you want if you want anything specific, and any specific clothes or outfits you would like.

-Traditional or digital, digital will be colored but traditional will be black and white. I’m still learning digital so it will only be simple coloring. Also, traditional requests will get done a lot faster, so keep that in mind.

-Post a detailed description of your tulpa, and reference pics if possible.

Examples:here

All finalized pictures will be posted to my DeviantArt.

Tulpas: Justine, Guess, Clarence

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy, commissions ! Well my Tulpa's sort of a humanized raccoon, but we're still working on vizualisation so some details aren't fixed. Surprise me if you can !

Oh boy, commissions ! Well my Tulpa's sort of a humanized raccoon, but we're still working on vizualisation so some details aren't fixed. Surprise me if you can !

Raccoon with human features, or human with raccoon features? Also, is your tulpa a male or female? Also do you have any preferred style? Traditional or digital?

O.O'

Can i make a request?

My tulpa is a woman, well, young woman with black hair to the waist line. She have a tail (demon tail),all black eyes with yellow iris, long-sharp black nails (hands and feet) and to finish her feet is like a high heel but with a bone in place of heels (its like her feet are her high heels)...

Traditional, realistic if possible. Anime if not.

Surprise me with the clothes and the pose.

Thanks!

*Forgive me for any mistakes in english language.

DA: http://red-duke.deviantart.com/

O.O'

Can i make a request?

My tulpa is a woman, well, young woman with black hair to the waist line. She have a tail (demon tail),all black eyes with yellow iris, long-sharp black nails (hands and feet) and to finish her feet is like a high heel but with a bone in place of (its like her feet are her high heels with a bone)

Sorry, im not so good to describe someone in english.

Sure thing! Stylized or anime? Traditional or digital?

He's male (yep, forgot to specify), and let's say he's a raccoon with human morphology. Bipede and all, but with fur and raccoon head. I don't know where I got that, honestly.

Thank you so much !

As for the method, do as you want, depends on how much time you can spare for me.