Fav artist, writer, or other inspiration

LittlePebble

Hopefully I am not the only one who done this. I forget but, I am pretty sure there is a tulpa on here who took inspiration from a changeling from MLP. How many of you had a tulpa inspired by an artist, writer or some other inspiration?

My response

Just about all my tulpas took inspiration from somewhere. Odd enough some of them appeared to me as the form they were inspired by. My tulpas Molly and Alex my shape shifter have that in common. Molly is inspired by the pony who is also known as Pacific Glow. Alex was inspired by a Creepy Pasta picture known as "This guy." I kind of think there is a simple explanation for that one though. Alex became obsessed with Discord from MLP but, before that his primary form was the joker from Batman. As you could imagine he annoys the crud out of my other tulpas but, I am convinced that if he was not around to amuse all of us we would be lost.

I must mention Seria before I bring this to some sort of conclusion. I apologize if my response to this is too long. Seria was inspired by Saphiria from the Inheritance cycle. Because she was my first tulpa and I did not really like Polini's art I had trouble picturing her. I found a piece of art that I fell in love with by Sandra Staple who owns Canadian Dragon dot com. Her characters name was Elshiria. The color pencil piece is on page 7 of Sandra's first book on how to draw Dragons. Seria looks a bit different now then she did in 2008 when I discovered Canadian dragon dot com. I am really working on improving my art to draw all my tulpas soon. With luck I will have a basic sketch of them by the end of summer.

Before anyone asks. Its possible I forged Seria before tulpas became a thing on the internet. Back then I called it my imaginary realm because that kept my parents from forcing me to stop. Of course that did not stop my mother from stealing my diary of private conversations with my Seria. Ironically Seria has on more than one occasion repaired my things between me and my mother.

For us, our original host was deeply fascinated by the Beatles for pretty much their entire life, and their fascination became mostly focused on Paul McCartney, especially in their mid-teen years, when they were completely alone and had really no comfort besides his music. We... ended up with more than one Paul McCartney-based tulpa in the system, most of which were accidental. Not really personality-wise or anything, just form-wise.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I don't recall being inspired by any particular artist, however our visualization was inspired by various animation styles my host was exposed to watching Youtube and TV and whatnot.

Cat's wonderland form Gray was Cat's attempt to take what sci-fi ideas on aliens were out there and apply them to create a personal image. Once Cat gained awareness of this process, she decided to make Gray as an alternate identity of herself.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

[Jay] me and Quote are (inspired by) two OCs! I pretty much came to life after being thought about and written by a lot by my host last year. Quote is a different story, but he likes to not go into detail that much.

Leona is also inspired by an OC, but she doesn’t identify as her.

Mixed-origins system. Co-hosts are Parda and Jay.

You'd have to go back before 2012, and when I did that two things popped up. My supernatural religious experiences (hallucinations involving an unnamed womanly Angel who showed me herself when I was 5, and spoke to me rarely in hallucinations, dreamlets and mindvoice conscience, as well as through a strong motherly to feminine presence and MLP.

The presence:

When I was young, her presence felt like a mother, and it was always warm, comforting and I absolutely loved it like a child loves a mother (my mother worked a lot, I saw her a couple hours a day, like 5:30 to 8pm only and she'd often drink and fall asleep on a chair, she wasn't there when I woke up in the morning, she worked long hours for a long time when I was under 10. So I made myself breakfast for instance.) When bad things happened between my very much older brother and I, her presence would make me feel better, like a mother might.

After puberty she felt like a feminine presence, always older than me, but warm and loving, still, I always thought of her as my guardian angel, guardian angels are adults, I was a kid.

As I aged past my teens, she felt more my age. Ashley is obviously this same presence, since I've been with her formally, I feel her presence and it's the same.

So that angelic presence was one big inspiration.

MLP:

The notion that everyone loves each other and dispite their differences and squabbles they are alwayd hugging and laughing in the end. This is very much how we are together, love and tolerance. Wonderland is a safe place, there are no monsters here unless you go looking for them and that would be like hunting a manticore for no other reason but to fond one, they wouldn't ever come looking for you. We have had brushes with angry bears, but that would be a quick encounter.

Given that my wonderland was always an escape to a heavenly place, no wonder wonderland is so heavenly and love filled, where all the NPC's are nice and even the stern ones have an air of concern and consideration.

My inspiration for Amantha came from my love for the furry fandom, my love for cold places and, surprisingly, the game "Never Alone" (or "Kisima Ingitchuna"). For those of you not familiar with it, it's a game based on native Alaskan culture and stories. It tells the tale of a little girl and her dear friend, an arctic fox. So, when I started thinking about what kind of friend I would like to have living in my head, an anthro arctic fox was the first thing to come to mind.

Perhaps not too surprisingly, Amantha seems to respect my wish for her to stay this species.

Michen, host or "main" / Amantha, anthro arctic fox tulpa

Pro wrestling in my deal.

Lol, we have a Kane host.

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Fucking Kane huh? That's cool man. Im working on a Brock and have a Chris Benoit floating around. It's just my thing, no medium really pulls me in, I think part of it is the fact that you've got the ability to see the wrestlers in the same enviorment over a number of years, it's like, you kinda get familiar. There's something about seeing the same person for an extended period of time in the same context.

We're all gonna make it brah.

...why Chris Benoit?