Hello There, Guest! Register

Tulpa Community Census 2018

[Focus & Concentration] Foghorn Meditation
ThunderClap Offline
#FreeKadoh
Registered

Threads: 15

Foghorn Meditation

Reposting this from the .info Discord in a bit more of a clear fashion. This is a method to enter a state of mind conductive to tulpaforcing.

1) Sit up straight, erect your spine and relax. Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth.
2) Listen closely in the distance for the sound of a blaring foghorn. You’ll never actually hear the sound, but listening for it will cause your sense of space around you to “shift” and expand.
3) Once this happens, maintain awareness of this feeling.
4) In this sort of focused, steady state, now would be a good time to imagine your tulpa, thinking and ruminating on them. Visualization, narration, whatever. Regardless, if you patiently performed the first 3 steps, maintaining an acute sense about your tulpa should be easier without risking your concentration being shattered.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.
06-18-2018, 05:16 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 6
Linked Accounts

RE: Foghorn Meditation

Well that was straight and to the point

it's always weird to me how many kinds of meditations there are, we're used to just focusing inward/on mind stuff but this one seems different, makes me focused on hearing but also lets me ignore sounds already happening because I'm listening for a foghorn?

dunno if it works for us exactly, visual clarity is as bad as if I did nothing at all but we also don't have any trouble focusing and ignoring the senses, maybe it's good for people who do

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2018, 05:53 PM by Lucilyn.)
06-18-2018, 05:52 PM
Find Reply