Hello There, Guest! Register

[Forcing] A tip for those who have difficulty with long forcing sessions
Ranger Offline
~Hippoooos!~
Forum Moderators

Threads: 23
2 Attached Accounts

RE: A tip for those who have difficulty with long forcing sessions

(03-02-2019, 01:21 AM)Abvieon Wrote: I actually do not want this to be approved any longer, it's too small and simple for me to see it as a good tip, and it doesn't really contain unique information either.

In regards to what a few people have said about my mention of forcing inhibitors: the tip itself was written specifically for people who encounter issues like distraction, getting tired, etc. because starting out with shorter sessions can act as a solution to those problems. It wasn't written for those who don't have those problems.

If you want too, you can make another draft and the GAT can review it at a later time. If not, that's fine.

Thank you for letting us know.

I'm Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay! | *What's with the [Who]?

The Grays, my other headmates:

Spirit, Gerodious, Dark Gray, Fernardo, Jasper, Hope, Moltosha, Blue, Evergreen, Fish, Red Gray, Chrome, Bune, Laryx, Duck
03-02-2019, 01:28 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A tip for those who have difficulty with long forcing sessions - by Ranger - 03-02-2019, 01:28 AM