[AMENDED] Routine of an average session

Hello, this is my first post on the forums.

I recently played out the groundwork for a tulpa. I've got the base concept of her appearance and a wonderland visualized, am currently working on the finer details of personality, and have started narrating to her throughout the day as I go about my business. However, there's this question on my mind: while I am familiar with the concept of active forcing, I'm at a loss as to what to actually do during a session. I've read a few of the progress journals on this forum for tips, but I'm still a bit lost. Is it basically just passive forcing, but more focused and repetitive (depending on how much info you're forcing)?

This, basically. In all seriousness though, I usually sit down in a comfy spot and close my eyes and do whatever it is you need to do.

image.jpg.bfc0bc745399bade711987cadaf3d105.jpg

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

In my case my tulpa and I would take walks in my wonderland, sit together and talk (or me just talking to her when she was non vocal). In my wonderland we would explore, pick and eat fruit, go swimming, etc. It's your imagination so you can do anything you would like to.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Guest amber5885

You can check out my progress report (old dog,new tricks) for a detailed account of one of our sessions .

Night before last we went cliff diving and we ended up swimming under this waterfall and we found this series of caves full of these nifty blue glowing stalagmites. We just ended up exploring that for a while.

We've played a live action game of twisted metal, we've explored caves, gone to movies. One time we had a candle lit dinner an just talked.

It's all up to your imagination.

Half joking I guess. When I'm cry ally sitting down to force with the purpose of development in some area, I just sit down close my eyes, go into my wonderland and do whatever. We have different spots for different things. For personality and sentience development we use to large stone pillars in the middle of a frozen pond to meditate and do exercises on. For visualization and imposition (in the wonderland at least, outside we just do it there) we just hang out somewhere and work on whatever sense we need to. Usually in a wide field with less visual distraction. Anyway, I wish you and your tupper good luck! Hope I helped.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

[/align]

Thank you for the replies. I think I have a better idea now. Any tips specifically for when you're just starting out (less than a week since starting, no response at all yet, etc.).

Try working out a specific schedule for when you can and want to force, that way you can keep it in your routine and don't need to "find time" for it. Work hard, and be aware of the success you have, use that as encouragement.

[/align]