[Forcing] Anxiety attack after tulpaforcing.
I just started tulpaforcing today. Earlier today, I spent 10-20 minutes introducing myself and explaining the goals to him. It went pretty well. I never got bored and it was actually hard for me to end the session and say goodbye, even though he hasn't done anything on his own yet. Later, I listened to music while working on his personality. For example, I want him to be hyper and joyful, so I'll listen to some happy and upbeat songs. I also want him to be romantic, so I'll listen to romantic songs. I got that from one of the guides I read on creating a tulpa. But after this session... wow. It wasn't anything special. I was working more on his personality traits and form, and just blabbering on and on about how I love him and that I'll always be by his side and that I'm excited to meet him, yada yada. It was about 30 minutes at the most. But when I opened my eyes, I felt a bit light headed. I was sleepy, so I turned out the lights and layed in bed. I got even more dizzy, and started shaking. My stomach started to feel nauseous, and I had trouble breathing for a few seconds. Now I'm worried about tulpaforcing ever again. Is this normal for beginners? Will it stop as I practice more? I have anxiety and ADD so yeah.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Messages In This Thread
Anxiety attack after tulpaforcing. - by Yowza - 08-04-2014, 06:16 AM
RE: Anxiety attack after tulpaforcing. - by Kraph - 08-04-2014, 06:45 AM
RE: Anxiety attack after tulpaforcing. - by Ashmo - 08-04-2014, 04:53 PM