Do current emotions and such have effects on how tulpae turn out?

If you are stressed out, or otherwise have other negative feelings, or dark thoughts during tulpa forcing, can they effect how they turn out?

If your disposition is negative overall when you're in the moment, you may likely be prone to imagine something in relation to that. Especially since if you're fixating on those emotions and behaviors, but as for causing a huge detriment to your tulpas, not necessarily. Unless you consistently have those thoughts, and they get so out of control that it becomes tedious to bring yourself in a tranquil mindset, they're just flying around in your mind. Just because an individual has a bad thought, bad disposition, or other negative tendencies doesn't mean it'll effect how your tulpa will turn out.

This would imply that our emotions alone would serve as some unchanging factor that contributes to our tulpa's sense of self, and overall ontology of themselves. It'll take more than just negative emotions to stop their development. I've had moments where I tried to talk to them when I'm in an environment where it can be easy to be distracted, and potentially irritated at the same time. Think of this as trying to talk to your friend on a bad day, it's not like you change how they act, but they may feel you're having a bad day. They're the ones in control of their emotions, and likewise for you. If you can treat your tulpa as being capable of handling themselves, and not being correlated solely on your emotional and mental states (e.g. them reacting in a positive manner, or emotional resilience), then it's nothing to worry about; it's transient at best until you want to fixate on it more.

If your disposition is negative overall when you're in the moment, you may likely be prone to imagine something in relation to that. Especially since if you're fixating on those emotions and behaviors, but as for causing a huge detriment to your tulpas, not necessarily. Unless you consistently have those thoughts, and they get so out of control that it becomes tedious to bring yourself in a tranquil mindset, they're just flying around in your mind. Just because an individual has a bad thought, bad disposition, or other negative tendencies doesn't mean it'll effect how your tulpa will turn out.

This would imply that our emotions alone would serve as some unchanging factor that contributes to our tulpa's sense of self, and overall ontology of themselves. It'll take more than just negative emotions to stop their development. I've had moments where I tried to talk to them when I'm in an environment where it can be easy to be distracted, and potentially irritated at the same time. Think of this as trying to talk to your friend on a bad day, it's not like you change how they act, but they may feel you're having a bad day. They're the ones in control of their emotions, and likewise for you. If you can treat your tulpa as being capable of handling themselves, and not being correlated solely on your emotional and mental states (e.g. them reacting in a positive manner, or emotional resilience), then it's nothing to worry about; it's transient at best until you want to fixate on it more.

Alright. Thank you for clearing that up.