Forcing via Collaborative Art

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I do collaborative art with my thought form Melian. She feeds me ideas with dreams and flash images and we work together to finish the inspired piece of art. We have been doing this for about two years. The art vision flash images are getting more frequent and stronger and our art collaboration easier to do as time goes on. I think this is a legitimate form of forcing.

I was wondering if anyone else does this sort of forcing? I attempted a search for something about this in the forum and came up empty.

In the Tulpa Art section of the forum I found two threads related to art done by tulpas themselves, both are very short without a lot of art. Nothing was said, as far as I can see, about this being a method of forcing.

Post done by Mirith: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-art-made-by-tulpas

Post done by historical: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-tulpa-art-literally historical

~Mistgod

Fenchurch and I do that with writing. We've had long conversations about the way that stories should go. I tend to focus a lot on setting, whereas she's more character and plot focused, so we balance each other nicely. On a few occasions, we've even built scenes in the wonderland to see how things look.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Guest Anonymous

Fenchurch and I do that with writing. We've had long conversations about the way that stories should go. I tend to focus a lot on setting, whereas she's more character and plot focused, so we balance each other nicely. On a few occasions, we've even built scenes in the wonderland to see how things look.

OMG! That is so cool! Yes, Melian writes a lot too. I never thought about how the act of building the wonderland together is forcing, but sure the hell is! Melian and I have written a lot about her dreamscape mansion. We have detailed entire rooms in writing! I like how you and Fenchurch are doing creative fiction writing. If you finish a novel together and publish, will she get her name on the cover? LOL She deserves credit you know!

~Mistgod

I have thought a lot about putting her name on the cover. I'd really like to, but my girlfriend will want to know who this other woman I've been working so closely with is. If I break up with my girlfriend at some point, or I publish a book without her knowledge, Fenchurch's name will definitely be on the cover.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Guest Anonymous

I have thought a lot about putting her name on the cover. I'd really like to, but my girlfriend will want to know who this other woman I've been working so closely with is. If I break up with my girlfriend at some point, or I publish a book without her knowledge, Fenchurch's name will definitely be on the cover.

That is a problem! The other woman in your head. LOL I have a suggestion. Come up with a pen name that is a combination of your name and hers. Tell your wife it was inspired somehow. Her name will be on the cover, in a sense, and she can remain a secret.

For instance you could have the pen name have the an alteration of your first name and then her name "Fenchurch" or "Church" as the last name.

~Mistgod

I was wondering if anyone else does this sort of forcing?

This is a cool idea. Jack and I came up with ideas for paper sculptures back when I took art classes in high school. I've even put together a 3D game board using cardstock and metallic paint, using ideas that I believe came from him. One of these days, I would like to get back into drawing as a forcing method.

Progress report

Personal blog

Guest Anonymous

This is a cool idea. Jack and I have come up with ideas for paper sculptures back when I took art classes in high school. I've even put together a 3D game board using cardstock and metallic paint, using ideas that I believe came from him. One of these days, I would like to get back into drawing as a forcing method.

Sculpture! How coolicious is that? ! ! Uh oh, you are giving my devious little mind ideas! ~Melian

10/10 would recommend trying out. :)

What's great about paper is that it's relatively inexpensive and not as messy as clay. The other day we came up with the wacky idea of constructing a miniature paper model of a city from a video game. There's a metro system in that city, so we might try to create a "train" using small magnets.

Progress report

Personal blog

Guest Anonymous

Is there any way you could photograph that and share it with us when it's done? That metro train sounds so cute! ~Melian