Hello There, Guest! Register

[Forcing] Giving tulpa an avatar
Kristian_Rebel Offline
Russian alcoholic
Registered

Threads: 3

Giving tulpa an avatar

Hello. I've recently made a post about wonderland and asked that question later in that topic, but I guess it's a different subject. I've been thinking about how to force my tulpa and came up with an idea. I gave her an avatar in form of whisky plug (srsly, this thing is one of most important physical things I have. It has it's own history and meaning, it's not just a plug to me). So, I've been forcing for 2 or 3 lays now and I'm still very new and want to ask some of the veterans about it. I don't want (or can't eally) visualise her. I want to do it together with he when she'll be ready. I have a few concepts of her most important traits and character and that's it. So I've decided to associate her with this plug, for a time. And I'm talking to it now and then. I talk to her about my feelings, about how I see her and sometimes just random stuff. Is it enough to make her self-concious? Or I have to try something harder with concentrating and sweaty forcing? Only thing I know about her that she is very caring and understanding. Maybe some other initial traits. But I want to make her whole (body and whole personality) with her. Not just alone. It's how I see an AI. Something that decides what good for it by itself. So, the question is - is that a good approach? Will she evolve from this? Thank you for your time.
04-19-2014, 01:41 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Messages In This Thread
Giving tulpa an avatar - by Kristian_Rebel - 04-19-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Giving tulpa an avatar - by Vos - 04-19-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: Giving tulpa an avatar - by Anonymous - 04-19-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Giving tulpa an avatar - by Kristian_Rebel - 04-19-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Giving tulpa an avatar - by a937539 - 04-20-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: Giving tulpa an avatar - by Kristian_Rebel - 04-20-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Giving tulpa an avatar - by Vos - 04-20-2014, 04:36 PM