I have been forcing for 4 years but I do not really feel my tulpa

Carlos

I met the tulpas theme 4 years ago, from that first day I decided to create a tulpa. A few days later I noticed that my tulpa towards things that I did not think or imagine previously, I did not really pay much attention because I did not think that was considered as sentience and I doubted the effectiveness of that method to create tulpas (force). I was like this for four years (during those four years I almost never forced my tulpa, however I thought about her every day and by the way in those four years I spent my time researching other methods to create tulpas, until I came to the conclusion of that hypnosis is the best method totally effective and scientifically proven to create a second personality with hypnosis but the problem is that it is difficult to master self-hypnosis and it is difficult to get to trance.Today I keep investigating other methods but none is As effective as hypnosis, because I still do not master self hypnosis, I decided to force everyone to do it, but I really think that this force does not work, but I still force because I have no other choice. He often does things on his own, but I have never heard his voice and lately I can not feel the essence of my tulpa inside me (From the moment I created it I could feel r its essence but 3 weeks ago I do not feel anything

I'm sorry you've had trouble with creating a tulpa, but what exactly is your question? What do you want to know?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Well, I don't really know how to aid you since you said nothing but hypnosis is really good but you're already doing hypnosis. Reading Tulpa001's guide might give you some ideas, I dunno.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-general-tulpa-s-complete-diy-guide-to-tulpamancy

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

You do not have to learn self hypnosis in order to do anything hypnosis related to help the development of your tulpa. There are some hypnosis audio files out there that are designed to assist in the development of tulpas. Here is one I wrote: