Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Forcing] Linkzelda's Ultimate Self-Hypnosis Scripts For Your Tulpa-Related Needs
Since the guide doesn't have anything useful for imposition (and I mean more than just presence, I mean imposition onto all senses), I wrote my first custom self-hypnosis script tonight using Linkzelda's method:

http://pastebin.com/EaV105F6

It's very much tailored towards my personal mode of thinking (so it will likely not work for everyone, or even be detrimental for some), and also my personal situation (like "tulpas" in plural, and it mentions a certain place in my wonderland; you can edit that if you want to use this script for yourself).

Anyway, I've only done one reading now, and quite expectedly there was no immediate tangible result. I certainly noticed that this was the most emotional self-hypnosis I've ever had with this method (my voice was trembling at multiple points), but then again the script is quite emotional.

My tulpas said afterwards that the script is awesome and helped tons, and insisted that repeating this has top priority from now on. So I guess I must have done something right. Comments are welcome.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Messages In This Thread
RE: Linkzelda's Ultimate Self-Hypnosis Scripts For Your Tulpa-Related Needs - by HumbleGlow - 05-28-2013, 11:09 PM