Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Game] Break-a-wish
Granted, but you have to eat all of it.

I wish for the next person to give Llama the most disgusting sandwich they can think of.
~ Member of SparrowNR's System ~

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Granted, but you're a part of it aswell.

I wish for a regular glass of water.

Tulpa: Alice
Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.
(01-27-2016, 06:03 PM)Paranoid Llama Wrote: Granted, you can be healthy without exercising but you can now never do any activity involving intense physical activity. Meaning you are now unable to swim, play sports, work out, etc. but more importantly unable to run. Have fun trying to chase people/Avoid things or people.

I might actually want this... the *only* reason I do intense physical exercise right now is to try and stay healthy. I'm not sure.

Quote:I wish for a regular glass of water

Granted, but it's upside down, so any attempt to pick it up or move it will result in water spilling everywhere.

I wish other people would write short-story wish breaks.
Granted. Brassow sat there, at his PC, pondering a story to write. "Jean-Luc..." He muttered, "Why must you wish for things like this?" Brassow decided that he would sit at his PC until he could write a proper story for the thread. After all, Jean-Luc had been waiting almost two days for a reply. It's not as if Brassow had better things to do. Glancing down to the corner of the screen, he realized that in 10 minutes a mere 8 or so sentences had been written. Was he really willing to take upon such a challenge? "Hey Eva," Brassow asked, "Would you like to write some of the story Jean-Luc is asking for?"

{"Of course!" came the Gardevoir's reply. She had even less to do, with being a non-physical entity and all. Words flew out onto the keyboard with more speed and meaning than the dumb host would be able to muster. He excelled at making useless comics, but EVA she was a master of writing. "What does every good story need?" Eva pondered. In the end, dear reader, a fourth wall was in need of being demolished. The overall irony of the story smashed down on the heads of both the authors and readers. This story had no point! It would take an hour to write a story that could be finished in minutes! Eva couldn't take the weight of this realization. "Brass," Eva muttered,"It's time for a writer switch."}

Brassow sat at the computer screen, pondering what to write next. Should he make another joke? Or attempt to break the fourth wall again? It was only four sentences into the paragraph, things like this shouldn't be thought about. Leave that stuff to the philosophers. Brassow sighed. Was this a good enough story? Would others care if it had been written in the third person? What would Jean-Luc think? Brassow imagined that the avatar of his friend would forever change to display a frowning Picard to show contempt for such a meaningless narrative. "Well, I guess I gave it a decent shot." Brassow reasoned. His cursor hovered over "Post Reply". However, an important thing was missing. What did HE wish for? After a good minute of thought, Brassow spoke aloud "I wish my writing skills were good and interesting enough to write a novel." And with that, the tulpamancer submitted his reply.
"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033
Granted. Your handwriting is now really good and it interests people to see it, and they wonder how you write words so visually appealing.

I wish I had a laptop.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Granted. It's actually the circuitry of a gameboy advance with a modern laptop casing. But hey, at least it can still compute, and you can play some Pokemon games!

I wish Undertale had more boss fights.
"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033
Granted, but they're 10x harder than the Sans battle to the point of being virtually impossible, and no one is able to beat it thus causing the whole fanbase to get so mad at it and end up hating the game entirely.

I wish I could come up with a better break for a wish.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Granted, but the thread dies and no one sees it.

I wish I didn't have responsibilities.
Granted. You never get any responsibilities and are unable to obtain any thus causing to lose your current job and/or not letting you have any more jobs in the future leaving you as a homeless deadbeat to die on the streets.

I wish a "like a comment" system was added here.

Granted, but it will only be added for 5 minutes 2 years from now, and its implementation will crash the forum and inexplicably make the servers explode.

I wish Llama's movie would finish.
~ Member of SparrowNR's System ~