Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Game] Go through the alphabet before someone posts a pony picture
Too much creativity.
Lawyer up on my new forum game, Jean-luc's Jaundiced Judicial Judging Jamboree! Feel free to PM or post on that thread with any questions!
Stats for LOTPW

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Undoubtedly.
Tulpas
Amy
Nine-Tailed Kitsune
Sigma
Anthro Cat-Bat
The Kippies!
Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)
The Baybees~
Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip
Vwell I guess I better get a picture prepared.
Lawyer up on my new forum game, Jean-luc's Jaundiced Judicial Judging Jamboree! Feel free to PM or post on that thread with any questions!
Stats for LOTPW
Welp, it better be a good one. I'm counting on you, jean-luc. If it isn't you that posts it, I may have to chastise you.
Tulpas
Amy
Nine-Tailed Kitsune
Sigma
Anthro Cat-Bat
The Kippies!
Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)
The Baybees~
Xylophone.
You guys we can do tthis
[Image: mHJKjEZ.png]
Phew, that was close
Stats for LOTPW
This is what happens when I try to be social and have my tulpas talk to other people? Great reward. Great. Wonderful. Fantastic.
Tulpas
Amy
Nine-Tailed Kitsune
Sigma
Anthro Cat-Bat
The Kippies!
The Baybees~
If you would have shown up earlier...we could have done it. We could have done something amazing.
[Image: fmD52Yt.png]
hehehehe
Stats for LOTPW