Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Game] Go through the alphabet before someone posts a pony picture
But eternities are fun!
Lawyer up on my new forum game, Jean-luc's Jaundiced Judicial Judging Jamboree! Feel free to PM or post on that thread with any questions!
Stats for LOTPW

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Cmon! Goddamn... I could have sworn that I had a post that contained "zoo"! I'm also too lazy to go through the whole thing... I'll edit if I ever find it.
"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033
(05-25-2014, 07:17 PM)Brassow Wrote: Zoos are where the animals might be. Also we did it again.

Damn, I stand corrected.
Lawyer up on my new forum game, Jean-luc's Jaundiced Judicial Judging Jamboree! Feel free to PM or post on that thread with any questions!
Stats for LOTPW
E.
Eels.
Estaban was a nice guy.

I really can't think of a good sentence that starts with E so uh, this picture is relevant.

[Image: MaihW.jpg]
PR
Ponies make Elmo sad Sad

[Image: elmo-1f3x5a.png]
Water can be used to cook foods such as noodles. (Wikipedia)
But at least we get to spend more time together in this thread
"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~
Tulpa: Hanako
(10-14-2014, 09:44 PM)jean-luc Wrote: Damn, I stand corrected.
Check it out! FUCK YEAH! I was right! (Don't take that personally it's just I never seem to be right)
"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033
Don't take it personally is what I will do
Stats for LOTPW
Enough gloating! We need to continue onwards towards z!
FUCK PONIES! No offense Big Grin