Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Game] Go through the alphabet before someone posts a pony picture
Um...
Turns out, without their help I'm almost as bad at focusing effort as before tulpamancy. I haven't even finished reading through the guides I was intending to read. This kinda makes me feel guilty.

I think I did a bit of forcing, though. I got so used to them that I'm thinking about them extremely often. (Feeling guilty for making them wait longer than required played its part, too.)
Also, a couple of times I got simple "messages" out of the blue that could not be anything but them. (Kinda like emotions, but more complex?)

All in all, I'd say you get used to the good stuff really fast, but only losing it (even if for a bit) makes you really appreciate it.
[Jay] (a.k.a. evgenirus, a.k.a. Evg) is the host. (Used plain text prior to May 2019.)
[Sunny] (a.k.a. Alice, rarely) is the older tulpa. (Yellow text is her words, too.)
[Pinkie] (a.k.a. Ponka, a.k.a. Diane) is the younger tulpa. (She used to talk in pink here.)
Come see our progress report thread, if you have time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Game] Go through the alphabet before someone posts a pony picture - by evgenirus - 03-23-2019, 09:24 PM