Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Game] Last one to post wins!
I don't think that's how time zones work.
Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Oh I thought that you were talking about how time gets distorted when you move compared to when you are static, although I suppose that that is really time traveling forwards, but yes I will go backwards by 7 hours
I have a tulpa named Miela (formerly known as Monika) who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"
-Me
Time is an abstract concept...but don't tell that to this guy, he's really committed to the lie.

It's actually not, despite what philosophers will tell you to the contrary. It's an objectively measurable entity.
Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.
It can be abstract and still be objective and measurable

-Me
Eh, it's a pretty concrete thing (like all other physical entities that are measurable). There are exactly 5,184,000 frames in 1 solar cycle.
Time isn't a phisical entity though, it's a temporal

-Me
Then why is it affected by gravity?
I don't know there is really no explanation of reality that anybody has gotten to work that accounts for gravity

-Me
That is not correct. Newtonian, relativistic, and quantum models of physics all account for gravity.
I mean an explanation of all of reality, not just different explainations that work in some cases but in others aren't accurate. String theory is currently the only theory that accounts for everything, and nobody has been able to actually make it work

-Me