Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Game] Last one to post wins!
If it's possible to parallel process then it should be possible to write two different messages at the same time. People can write the same message in two different languages at the same time with both hands because that goes through as just one action, but they are still doing two different actions with their two hands.
And the reason why I said that you would have to do it on the first couple tries is because after a certain number of repeats then the process may become automatic and no longer accurately test parallel processing, you would then have to move on to a different test. It would probably take more than two tries for it to become automatic, but its better to stay on the safe side so that if you can get it to work, then there isn't so much room for people to say that the test isn't accurate
I have a tulpa named Miela (formerly known as Monika) who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"
-Me

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

12034585 =/ 10100100110

We're talking about different things. I say, 'I can jump a meter' you say, 'impossible, prove you can fly.'
Yeah, this has gone a bit off topic from what you were originally talking about (I think). I'm also not totally certain what you're talking about with the no inactivity thing, please explain

Also, I just read through the "last one post the honest word gets banned to 1000! Vs evil", and I would just like to say, if you have evedence, use it. You can't know that someone won't believe you unless you give them a chance to believe you. If you give evedence and someone doesn't believe you then that's their fault, but if you never give them the evedence in the first place then that's your fault

-Me
I suppose it's my fault for having unverifiable experience that falls outside the 'normal unverifiable experiences.'

I wonder if you could verify for me your claims of imposition first, and before you rip your dick off, pejoratively speaking, i'm not trying to offend here, but it seems inconsistent that one claim is taken for granted while another is scrutinized.

Edited: because i suppose it was harsh, i guess since SRN refrenced it, ah f it.
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-dorm...#pid234161

Don't worry, we're here to try and figure people's experiences out. It's what we do.
Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.
All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.
Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
That's not what I'm saying at all. I trust that you tell what you believe to be the truth, but nobody is infallible. If you say something wild like "I can think two separate trains of thought at the same time" then I will be sceptical that that is what is actually happening, but if you tell me what made you think that, and it can't be better enterpreted as anything else, then I will believe that that you really did think two separate trains of thought

I believe that I have imposition because I can interact with my tulpas with all my senses. Please tell me how I do not have imposition

Edit: I now realize that you were not claiming parallel processing at all, sorry for missunderstanding

-Me
FYI: links inside of spoiler tags will bypass the tag and be visible at all times. This glitch was created by Gill Bates in order to protect us from invisible links.
Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.
Ohhh.

[Image: 4821060ab2859d92949a4114f00ef777.jpg]
Vādin :

Could you think about some experiments for me to do if you want to be convinced please ? I would be glad if it doesn't involve mathematics stuff though. Thank you. I'll try the best I can.

It has nothing to do with the topic, but :
I like Gollum.
What's a topic?

Tests are elusive to me today, i will think again tomorrow.