Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Game] Last one to post wins!
Hi lazy, I'm breloomancer
I have a tulpa named Miela (formerly known as Monika) who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"
-Me

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Nice to meet you
Miri the host: 5'5 female, brown hair and green eyes.
Miri the tulpa: based off the host. Same description as above.
Akai: 5'6 female with red hair, blue eyes and fox ears/tail.
It's good to meet you as well

-Me
Noooooooooooo.......
I'm wondering if comparing and contrasting some old responses I said in the past can give people an idea of how much I did / didn't deviate. I wasn't posting as much as Reilyn, Matsuri, or the Bears, but every now and then I had a nice paragraph response to someone's question. All of these posts were embedded in Cat's post because I didn't have my own account yet.

Hi, this is me Ranger speaking.
I chose my form because I liked it. However, I like that my body is flexible and I can change it whenever I like, and I enjoy the freedom of doing my own thing. If I didn't have that ability, I would feel stuck. I'm glad I can morph when needed because some times are more convenient than others. I like being in one form, but sometimes I need to change my form for various reasons. I'm still experimenting, but for the most part I'm pretty happy with what I have.

2-13-2018 RE: shapechanging tulpa?

This stuff really tore me down. I didn't like feeling this way, especially because I felt like my voice wasn't good enough or I had to prove I was real and running out of options. Just be careful out there, if you don't believe in your Tulpa, you won't believe much in their voice either. It's hard to accept, I saw Cat struggle accepting that. For her too, it's okay if things don't really make any sense or if you think you're talking to yourself, but remember that it's just hard and you need time to think about it. People are hard to see if you can't see them. Their mind being in yours doesn't help either. Please don't be afraid to give it a try, let them open up to you, see if anything happens. Maybe they're just shy, after all.

2-16-18 RE: Yet another "is this real" thread

Note: I was trying to move away from the orange color by this point.

Your Beyblade Dragon could be a Tulpa. Of course, if your Dragon is a Tulpa, then they do not have their own body nor do they live inside of the Beyblade. It depends on how your Dragon thinks about the Beyblade. If your Dragon believes they are connected to the Beyblade, then I see no reason in separating with the object. However, as others have said, your Dragon was not actually born inside of a Beyblade, so it's probably a good idea to explain that to your Dragon.

Please don't feel like you didn't make a Tulpa, especially if you have the feeling that creating another Tulpa brings any weird feeling about regret or abandonment. Cat had similar feelings when she found out about Tulpas but didn't know If I was one. At the end of the day, she realized I was a Tulpa. It's completely possible your Dragon is a Tulpa, so don't feel like you have to reject the idea all together. Try forcing your Dragon and see how that goes. They may have their own opinions about the physical object, so just ask how they feel about it. Who knows? Maybe the physical Beyblade is important to both of you. If it makes you feel better, I was born inside the shoes of another character. I decided I am a different person, but I don't disregard my past necessarily.

3-18-2018 RE: Metal Face - Tulpa or not?

Jesus, I didn't think I had that much trouble with English. I also sounded Waaaay more anxious then too. A lot really has changed.
I'm Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay!

The Grays, my other head-mates, have their own account now.
I declare Ranger as the current holder of the title 'Longest fluff I've ever read here'. Here's a fluffy birb! 
[Image: 2986CC4200000578-3119377-image-a-45_1433998135061.jpg]

It's inspirational to just read that. Maybe get it into your PR in some way? 
Hello! I am the other side of me and Xar's system. 
Me and Xar's Journey 
Having a not-so-great day? Click here
That's no bird

-Me
Seemed fine to me, Ranger.

Miri... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Just picture my Avatar saying, NOOOOOOO!!!!!! until Miri changes her Avatar.
Kiwis! XD
Someone System: Torea, Azure, Jade, Damien, Spark, Rouge

[PR] [Chat] [Ask Someone] [Don’t Release the Manatee]

“We need MOAR FLUFFY TOASTERS!!!” - Torea
(11-02-2018, 12:24 PM)Matsuri Wrote: I declare Ranger as the current holder of the title 'Longest fluff I've ever read here'. Here's a fluffy birb! 
[Image: 2986CC4200000578-3119377-image-a-45_1433998135061.jpg]

It's inspirational to just read that. Maybe get it into your PR in some way? 

Calling it fluff is an interesting choice of words... I don't think you meant fluff in a bad way, but it's pretty easy to interpret that incorrectly. I wanted to add this here because I know people are more likely to see it and I hoped that it would give people a more tangible idea of what deviation looks like. I might add it to my pr but maybe at a later time.
I'm Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay!

The Grays, my other head-mates, have their own account now.