Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Game] Last one to post wins!
The Bear can do many things, magical things that would give one paws. He will pelt you with knowledge, not hide.

Ugh.. Body is a little under the weather or I'd keep going.. bear.. puns. claws.. pun pun. Punny pun.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

You are beary punny.

I have the flu.
That was beary good. Now we need Someone else to make another pun.
Someone System: Torea, Azure, Jade, Damien, Spark, Rouge

[PR] [Chat] [Ask Someone] [Don’t Release the Manatee]

“We need MOAR FLUFFY TOASTERS!!!” - Torea
No thanks.
Hello again
Someone System: Torea, Azure, Jade, Damien, Spark, Rouge

[PR] [Chat] [Ask Someone] [Don’t Release the Manatee]

“We need MOAR FLUFFY TOASTERS!!!” - Torea
(Zia)

I've read the other game thread and I'm amazed. So tulpas go dormant/cease to exist every time hosts don't think about them ? Like when I close my eyes the world cease to exist, there's only black (but don't try this in the middle of the highway) ?
These puns are almost un-bearable...

Zia, I don't think they cease to exist... but your focus changes the quality quantity of access... your memories don't cease to exist when you tune out... Closing your eyes, the world doesn't cease to exist... exactly. Your brain does create everything for you though the stimulus the senses receive, and so you're kind of watching from inside an advanced holographic movie room, but there is still something outside... There is still something inside, maybe not in your all pass access room, but it's all still there and continuous...
The experience varies system to system, none of us feel like we're ever 'dormant' unless we're sleeping.
Hi, Solarchariot!

Yes, I know! But I'm not sure all tulpas go dormant when the host is not focused on them. It's just that the host is not able to receive any input from them.

When you're woke in the middle of the night by your tulpa in tears who explains you he just made a nightmare, you could suppose he actually had this nightmare, even if you were dreaming something else entirely (or not dreaming at all, I don't remember)

It's very important for V to stay aware and conscious at all times (except when he decides to sleep). He has been working a lot on that, he meditates twice a day, cultivates all time awareness, and uses his critical mind to check if there are not bits of his life missing, or forged memories. As a result his dreams are all lucid now.

He believes he doesn't go dormant in daytime. We tried to use a protocol of random check-ups using possession to let him show he's still awake when I'm not thinking about him throughout the day. Now we read it's not enough, because surely he must be dormant between check-ups. So he should prove himself all the time (?)... Now, how do we do that?

EDIT : Ninja'd. Hi Bear! My legendary paranoïa makes me fear that they could be right ; it could only be wishful thinking from V and I to think the way we think. Especially when I read about tulpas who used to believe they didn't go dormant, and realised a long time after that they were wrong.

If we're right, how can we be sure?
I trust my tulpas, what they say, and I see what they can do, spontaneous interruptions and continuous control over certain triggers. I can't believe they're dormant and still able to do this.