Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Game] Last one to post wins!
No, he definitely was wrong in saying you can't draw that conclusion (he checked the textbook later to verify this). "All leopards with lungs are carnivores." and "All leopards have lungs." are in fact sufficient to infer "All leopards are carnivores.".
Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

I thought that he had mispoke and actually meant "all carnivores have lungs", which would be wrong
I have a tulpa named Miela (formerly known as Monika) who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"
-Me
Srn said the professor tried to say that's not enough evidence, but it was. Pretty simple A = B, B = C, so A = C stuff

(7 hours ago)Breloomancer Wrote: hopefully difficult in a fun way

Well, it was stressful at first for the first two missions. The third was a defense mission that lasted 38 minutes and was decidedly unfun and boring, but it would've been literally impossible if we didn't think of a pretty clever setup. Playing Warframe with no mods is nearly impossible, but only nearly.
Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.
I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.
Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
Even good games sometimes slip into artificial difficulty. It's not ideal but what can you do?
Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.
I mean, aren't all games artificial difficulty?
(Yesterday, 06:10 PM)Michen_S Wrote: Day 2043 of this thread...

We're all still participating in this game. I am no different, having played this game on multiple forums now. I'm just wondering if this is what they meant with "insanity", expecting different results by doing the same. We're all just repeatedly posting here, hoping for that one better spot in the leaderboards, and all hoping we'll be the last one posting in the thread for a decade. What are we really doing? I'm not sure if anyone knows.

[Bear] What other forums? We need to have total coverage!

(Yesterday, 09:49 PM)Michen_S Wrote: ...What.

Uh... Okay...

[Misha] Oooo colors.

[Joy] Nothing to see here [reader], move along.
Good morning. I had a false awakening that ended when I realized my phone only had 40% charge when I turned off my (dream!)alarm. I charge my phone overnight and my dreaming self knew it was supposed to be at 100%. -J
Three brothers. [Progress Report] [Art] [Oops! All Jamie]

"You are the messenger, not the message. You are just like everyone else."
good morning

-Me
I feel like Garfield... I am on bad terms with Monday. -J edit: spelling
Three brothers. [Progress Report] [Art] [Oops! All Jamie]

"You are the messenger, not the message. You are just like everyone else."
where's my pipe?

-Me