Hello There, Guest! Register

[General] A Few Questions Before I Begin
Zekrif
Unregistered

A Few Questions Before I Begin

Hello, as the title says I have a few questions before I start making my tulpa tomorrow. I'm confident as I dive into this but I still have some questions to ease the last of my worries:
1) Due to my lack of creativity my tulpa's form will be that of an existing character on a series. The obvious worry here is that I don't want identity issues. I'll definitely encourage deviation and remind them they're not the character and that I don't expect them to be. But I'm still a little uneasy about it so if possible I'd like other suggestions to prevent identity problems.
2) I'm in a slight tug-of-war between two different methods of personality forcing. Symbolism and Parroting/Puppeting the experiences. Now, I don't want to know which is best....I just want to know what has personally worked for you in your experiences (I don't mind if you tell of your experiences with skipping personality all together and how it worked out)
3) And lastly, if I was in the middle of something like Visualization, (let's say I've been working on it for 5 days strait or something) could I take a day off of that and do a Narration forcing session instead? Or is Narration only for passive forcing?

Sorry, I'm sure these questions have been answered several times over. Thank you for your time.
12-31-2013, 07:13 PM

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Messages In This Thread
A Few Questions Before I Begin - by Zekrif - 12-31-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: A Few Questions Before I Begin - by Fintan - 01-01-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: A Few Questions Before I Begin - by Ashmo - 01-01-2014, 03:23 AM
RE: A Few Questions Before I Begin - by Anonymous - 01-01-2014, 04:16 AM