Hello There, Guest! Register

[General] Beginner Questions General
Srn347 Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Threads: 1

RE: I can’t seem to make a tulpa

They're not going to respond right away, you'll have to give them some form of attention (generally by talking to them) first and when they're ready they'll communicate in some way. As for what to start out with, the amount of detail people apply does tend to vary (though it is an agreed upon consensus that you should let your tulpa be themself, should they deviate and they almost surely will).

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.
06-17-2019, 07:44 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Ranger Offline
~Hippoooos!~
Forum Moderators

Threads: 23
2 Attached Accounts

RE: Beginner Questions General

The most important thing to do starting out is to talk to your Tulpa. Getting a response back may take time. 

If you want a really simple form, you can start with an orb of light and let your Tulle change their mind later. For mindvoice, it may confuse you if you use your own. Is there an actor(es)'s voice you like the sound of?

I'm Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay! | *What's with the [Who]?

The Grays, my other headmates:

Spirit, Gerodious, Dark Gray, Fernardo, Jasper, Hope, Moltosha, Blue, Evergreen, Fish, Red Gray, Chrome, Bune, Laryx, Duck
06-17-2019, 11:23 AM
Find Reply
UnerringRain790 Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

How do I make my tulpa visible in the real world? The article never explained that.
06-17-2019, 03:17 PM
Find Reply
Ranger Offline
~Hippoooos!~
Forum Moderators

Threads: 23
2 Attached Accounts

(06-17-2019, 03:17 PM)UnerringRain790 Wrote: How do I make my tulpa visible in the real world? The article never explained that.

Imposition is the ability to trick the senses and see, hear, taste, touch, or smell things that are not there. Imposition in general is a skill that will take months or even years to master.

Here are some imposition guides, but I recommend looking through visualization guides to help you master the skills you need for visual imposition. If you struggle with visualization, visual imposition will be more difficult.

I'm Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay! | *What's with the [Who]?

The Grays, my other headmates:

Spirit, Gerodious, Dark Gray, Fernardo, Jasper, Hope, Moltosha, Blue, Evergreen, Fish, Red Gray, Chrome, Bune, Laryx, Duck
06-17-2019, 03:46 PM
Find Reply
Piano Offline
Star Man
Global Moderators (Hidden)

Threads: 11
Linked Accounts

RE: I can’t seem to make a tulpa

(06-17-2019, 05:08 AM)BigDestyn Wrote: I’m just incredibly confused on how to make one I’ve read guides but I’m still confused as to what I should start out with. Is it person specific I just feel like I can’t do it and have ended up giving up on it before

Could you be more specific with your question?

I'm Piano Soul, the "Star Man" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa formed January 2017. My systemmates are Apollo, Luxio, & Indigo. Form images: 1 2
06-17-2019, 05:01 PM
Find Reply