Hello There, Guest! Register

[General] Help with further development.(namely vocality)
DragonFriend Offline
and Saphira
Registered

Threads: 15

Help with further development.(namely vocality)

Hi again Smile Saphira is now 9 months old, and I've been forcing with her the entire time. Over the last few months I've just been narrating, practising visualization, and just spending time with her. I haven't yet managed to be able just to "cut myself off" from the world and reside purely in my wonderland for short periods. I'm not sure why, as no guides or methods have helped so far.
Anyway, I've heard her speak on many occasions, I know what her voice should sound like, but we haven't managed to get any consistency yet. I am convinced that it is an issue on my end. Again, we have tried quite a few guides to assist in this but we have not been completely successful yet. Is there any help that anyone could give?
Sometimes I hear a voice that is mine, but not mine, but sometimes I hear her speak in the voice that we agreed on. Any ideas? I am just a bit lost on what to focus on, or how to actually work towards something. If I had a process or something to do that would help, it would be much easier. At the moment it feels as if I am flailing in the dark whenever I venture outside of narrating and such.
On a positive note I think we should be able to move on to imposition as soon as we have finished with vocality.
Any help, advice or ideas are greatly appreciated Smile
Thanks

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"

08-17-2014, 04:24 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Messages In This Thread
Help with further development.(namely vocality) - by DragonFriend - 08-17-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Help with further development.(namely vocality) - by amber5885 - 08-17-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Help with further development.(namely vocality) - by amber5885 - 08-18-2014, 03:58 AM
RE: Help with further development.(namely vocality) - by amber5885 - 08-21-2014, 07:41 AM