Help with further development.(namely vocality)

Hi again :) Saphira is now 9 months old, and I've been forcing with her the entire time. Over the last few months I've just been narrating, practising visualization, and just spending time with her. I haven't yet managed to be able just to "cut myself off" from the world and reside purely in my wonderland for short periods. I'm not sure why, as no guides or methods have helped so far.

Anyway, I've heard her speak on many occasions, I know what her voice should sound like, but we haven't managed to get any consistency yet. I am convinced that it is an issue on my end. Again, we have tried quite a few guides to assist in this but we have not been completely successful yet. Is there any help that anyone could give?

Sometimes I hear a voice that is mine, but not mine, but sometimes I hear her speak in the voice that we agreed on. Any ideas? I am just a bit lost on what to focus on, or how to actually work towards something. If I had a process or something to do that would help, it would be much easier. At the moment it feels as if I am flailing in the dark whenever I venture outside of narrating and such.

On a positive note I think we should be able to move on to imposition as soon as we have finished with vocality.

Any help, advice or ideas are greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"

Guest amber5885

Before you can even try imposition you need to be able to see, smell, feel, hear your tulpa perfectly in your mind for long periods of time. It's not a suggestion. That's just how imposition works so make sure she's ready too before you start.

That being said, onto the vocality issue.

It seems to me like both of you are making a good honest effort as far as vocality goes. I'm my opinion it would Probobly benifit you to sit down and do some active forcing if even for a few minutes a day.

I do primarily passive forcing and Toby is 100% vocal, sentient, sapient and were workin on imposition but even he seems to get a "jolt" from our active forcing sessions.

See for a while he was stagnant. He didn't talk much and he wasn't very "full of life" if that makes sense but since I decided to actively force him before bed for at least 10 minutes a night he started to "grow" and change as a person and very quickly.

If the guides aren't helping then maybe you need to find something more personal.

Try this. When you first wake up, or before you go to bed just close your eyes and picture her. .....that's Litteraly it. I you wanna listen to music go for it, if you wanna picture her in a mansion made of diamonds go for it but focus on her. Once you feel comfortable with that start a conversation with her. Or just talk at her until she responds.

My experiance is that if you treat your tulpa as if it is already sentient and developed then that greatly helps in the process.

Hope I helped :)

Also you might benifit from some meditation techniques to help you to relax before forcing.

There are many running around online but the basics go like this:

Close your eyes and clear your mind as best you can. Take several deep breaths, in through your nose and out through your mouth. If it helps to clear your thoughts you can concentrait on a body part such as your fingertips or toes.

Keep taking deep breaths until you feel calm and relaxed.

Then try forcing. ^^thats just the basics like I said there are TONS of other methods online for this.

Thank you :) it was helpful. I have already been at the state where the first person that I think of is Saphira in the morning, and the last thing I see before I fall asleep is the underside of her wing and her tail curled around me. :') I bought a necklace that is in the shape of a dragon with a sapphire set in it's centre.

I think that setting up a schedule/habit for forcing would be a good idea. Again thanks :)

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

Guest amber5885

Anytime just start small I you wake up and think about her then hold into that image as long as you can and try to talk to Each time.

Every morning I make a point of saying good morning to Toby. I give him a hug and I ask how he slept and at night I force actively and I ask how his day was and we go on adventures at time but if I'm to tired I at least ask him how his day was. If there's anything he wants to talk about ... That kind of thing.

You're in the right track just keep at it. And also tulpas do have a point of stasis at times. Once Toby went quiet for a few days but when he came back he was stronger and able to communicate more clearly so if she does that don't freak out just let her do her thing and just gently remind her that you're still thinking of her.

Sometimes I hear a voice that is mine, but not mine, but sometimes I hear her speak in the voice that we agreed on.[/Quote]

Sometimes this happens with Sarah. I don't think too much of it. Sometimes it helps her "find her voice" again if we do exercises like her repeating what I say in her own voice, or I start a phrase and she finishes it.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Thank you :) . I can see ways in which to improve now. I think I will also do that excersize to help her find her voice.

Guest amber5885

Here are some of the guides/tips that helped me with Vocality. A LOT of the progress you are going to see will come with time but these tricks helped me and rather quickly.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-sentience-coaxing-tulpae-into-talking

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-narration-schlondark-on-narration

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-sentience-tutorial-the-voice

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-forcing-his-voice?highlight=voice

Sakura's exercise there is a GREAT one to do and another one I found is when you're watching a T.V show or a movie or whatever try to engage her in a conversation about what you're watching or even doing. Ask her if she likes (Insert whatever you are eating/drinking/playing/watching) And see if she responds. You could also try reading something in her mind voice to kind of knock the kinks loose.

When I was trying to find Toby's voice I was reading the above guides. and what not in his chosen voice. He told me it was annoying but it served its purpose and now his voice is fixed and it did help to initiate conversation between the two of us.

I'm going to link a few quotes here from users who have had the same problem so read them if you like and take from them what you want.

It's obviously just from my own experience. I'm sure it won't work for all.

I myself thought that she wasn't ready to talk yet. I assumed that a two week old tulpa had not enough experience to actually talk. Turns out now that I'm wrong, and that even some tulpa have been able to speak after only a couple of hours!

After some thinking about the subject I realized that when I narrated to Lu I didn't expect her to respond back. I never gave her a chance to talk. I asked the IRC about this, and Purlox said something pretty simple that completely changed my view on Lu: "She's trying to speak to you."

With that in mind I went straight into forcing and told her that I am going to listen to her and that she should speak up. I got a response right away. It was vague, and it felt like just another thought passing through. But I grabbed hold of that thought, and after that I have never had any problems hearing her what so ever. It was of course a bit weird at first and I had doubts that it was truly her. But now that doubt is almost completely gone.

Learning how to listen isn't really the point. It's more on your set of mind. Open up, expect her to talk, and she will.

I can't stress enough that this is only how I've seen it. Tulpa and hosts are different, and so is the process.

OKay so one quote. But here is a link to another thread for a problem you will probobly face once she starts talking. The dreaded "I dont know" response! for a while after your tulpa starts talking you may find that her responses are limited and you might feel like you've hit a dead end or this might make you feel hopeless, lord knows it did for me but it's normal and it will pass as time goes on but here you go.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-narration-conversation-conundrum?highlight=voice

Anywho that's what I go so far. I hope some of this helps you and I apologize for the long post. Keep us updated! Let us know how it goes.

Thank you very much :) I will make sure to try all of these guides. One little update: I woke up in the middle of the night when someone shouted my name. I contemplated it half asleep for a bit, then asked Saphira if it was her, then fell asleep again. I'm the sort of person that takes a while to wake up in the best of circumstances, let alone in the middle of the night ;) Later I realised it must have been her.

The exercises sound good too, and I'll divert a few hours for those tonight :)

Again thanks for being so helpful, and I'll be sure to keep you updated! :)