Host complaints?

Dusk01

Has anyone encountered any complaints from their host regarding your quirks or behaviors/attitude(s)? Z likens the smell of smoke to me, mostly because I do like smoking (I don't actually smoke because our body does not like it) and I have on occasion been blamed for the smell of smoke.

Love me, love my host

Well it is rather the opposite, i sometimes complain about nihi's behavior but it isn't that severe. i can't recall any of mine but i do know that my behavior before, when i was really young, was all over the place and it actually caused some troubles for nihi but he didn't complain even if he knew it was causing him a bit trouble and i realized this later on, i guess he beared  with my behavior.

I guess i recieved a complaint from him when i was full body possessing him non stop and asked me to tone it down a bit. But other than that, that is it.

Hello! I am one of Nihi's Tulpas! It is very nice to meet you! :D

She gives us shit for giving up or having a defeatist attitude, but that's about it. We give each other shit for that too.

No, mostly it's just us complaining about her lazy behavior. We want her to get up and do things, not sit around all day.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Well, for one thing, I kinda took over everything and fucked him over hard. He's certainly not blameless but y'know.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Raymond doesn't like that I tend to overanalyze everything. On the flip side, I hate how he's so willing to take on the blame for everything that goes wrong between us.

Hiya. Member of the Horrible Hosts Club (HHC). If you wanna learn about my system, here's my PR.

To add to this discussion my only real complaint about Z is that he has a tendency to refer to me as a 'Tulip' (dyslexia or something)

Love me, love my host

Eh, little complaints happen when you have multiple people living in close proximity, and you can't get much closer than the same head. ;)

My host's most common complaint about me? Hm. Probably how much I prod her about her bad habits. I nudge on those a lot, usually by way of gentle teasing, but she knows me well enough to know that it's my way of nagging. Not that I mind... her getting annoyed about it means I'm doing it right. :)

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~