How do I help my tulpa be less fatigued after forcing?

So, if you've looked at the questions threads, you can see I have had some trouble with my Tulpa Lilliane. For one reason or another, lilliane have developed very quickly, is sentient and able to communicate very well at two weeks. This of course has presented challenges, since I've not been a great host. Recently, my Tulpa disappeared for a few days, after a difficult forcing session in which she was very hard to communicate with. I had worried she may have dissipated or something, as I couldn't feel her at all, but to my relief when I sat down and forced hard I was able to talk to her again, and she's fine. But tonight, once again, she is hard to talk to, kind of only half there, and was only around for like less than ten minutes(I only force ten minutes or so a day, so not utterly strange, but still). I asked and she said she was tired, and I wanted to know if there is anything I can do to make it less tiring for her? She is, as I said, very young, and I'm thinking she may be able to talk, sure, but might not be that strong yet.

You should probably try narrating more. I'm not sure how applicable it is now, but about 5 - 6 years a go it was a common thing for tulpas to "disappear" for a bit once they start developing further. They're still there despite that. It happens often with rapid development.