Hello There, Guest! Register

[General] How to get rid of feeling ,,guilty" during forcing?
Angry Bear Offline
Spirit Bear
Patron

Threads: 15
Linked Accounts

RE: How to get rid of feeling ,,guilty" during forcing?

Good luck. Based on your response, I don't see any issues with your work so far.

[The Bear System] - [Bear Chat] - [Chat] - [Visualization Practice] - [Draw] - [Art]
05-04-2019, 07:06 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Ranger Offline
~Hippoooos!~
Forum Moderators

Threads: 23
2 Attached Accounts

RE: How to get rid of feeling ,,guilty" during forcing?

(05-04-2019, 05:44 PM)generationcolumbine Wrote: Wow, I wasn't expecting that many answers, thank you x

I got my laptop, so I can precise: I do not want him to be ,,perfect", I want to perfectly follow guides and rules and do not bring him any harm just because I read 8 guides instead of 9. As paranoid, I can say, my life is full of stress, I will try more meditation to get over that one Smile

Creation guides are like guidelines- they can give you suggestions, but you won't "fail" Tulpa creation if you don't read them. We encourage people to read them to be familiar with certain ideas, concepts, and terminologies, but there is no such thing as a "perfect" guide. Hopefully, you read through various guides and find one that makes the most sense to you or helps you out the most.

I'm Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay! | *What's with the [Who]?

The Grays, my other headmates:

Spirit, Gerodious, Dark Gray, Fernardo, Jasper, Hope, Moltosha, Blue, Evergreen, Fish, Red Gray, Chrome, Bune, Laryx, Duck
05-04-2019, 08:33 PM
Find Reply