Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[General] Kiahdaj's Absolute Guide to Tulpas
I was actually contemplating changing the document to be black text on white background anyway, but I still appreciate it.
Added to the OP.
"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

I think we made some strides with this guide.
I'm glad to hear that.
Anything in particular that you think helped you?
"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."
Can you post a guide on a mobile-device-friendly site, like just post the guide here on this thread...? Because my device isn't compatible with google docs, and all that google ish.
And then... Insanity...
Guys. My Progress ;-;
Hmm. Perhaps.
Though I don't know what sites are mobile-friendly, and which aren't.

Also, it's not too much of a hassle to sit down at a computer for a little bit just to read it, is it?
Not every person has a computer. You know the place where you have posted your guide because the post limit is bigger, I guess I can bother people in case we can really make it mobile friendly as well so it would be an alternative. If you bother to update it and such.
The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)
True.
Speaking of which, yes, I still have not gotten around to updating that. I will likely wait until a bigger change is made.
Sadly, I can't use a computer. You could post this guide on Wattpad, they have a mobile website and an app.
And then... Insanity...
Guys. My Progress ;-;
I may look into something. I suppose having a mobile version would be smart.
Thank you for mentioning it.
No problem!
And then... Insanity...
Guys. My Progress ;-;