Looking for help

Fibri

Hello my dear readers,

I'm Fibri and I've created a tulpa aproximately 9 month ago, she was born the 29th of March 2013 to be exact ^^. Her name is Twilie (Yes it's like Twilight Sparkle but Twilie have a different personality).

Currently, she's physically imposed (I can only feel her), but it's not the problem =P.

I'm asking help because I can't visualise ^^" and I have never visualized at all. When I close my eyes I see the back of my eyelids and I've never seen anything else.

I tried a lot of guides to help me out but I still can't.

If you need more informations I kept a diary but since I'm not english native, I prefer to translate only what is needed.

I'm sorry if you have hard time to understand me.

The idea isn't to see things literally behind the back of your eyelids, it's just a concept people should take lightly as a medium for active imagination. Whatever guides you're reading that didn't work, I would have to question how much you actually followed through with those guides.

Maybe you did work hard (as in not 20 minutes and giving up) and still couldn't get progress. Maybe you should mix things up a bit, because some people focused on other things (vocality, sentience, etc.), but still have bad visualization. Maybe you can start small and work your way up a bit? Because if you're aware of the struggle you're having, maybe diving into other aspects might help in stacking onto a better competency for better visualization in the future.

Imposition (visually) is still a struggle for me, though mind's eye visualization is a breeze. I just put it off because I know it's a weakness and work with my strengths and hopefully find some way to fade the incapability of imposition away.

Thanks for the quick answer.

I see what you mean.

When I said I was seeing the back of my eyelids I meant even after one or two hour in a relaxed state with eyes closed I can't see what I'm imagining. (Recently I was able to see some very blurry blobs but nothing else)

In fact I didn't even work to impose her body. As she said she did all the work ^^".

Also I'm running out of idea about what I can do.

Ah okay, guess you're fortunate for her to be able to impose herself like that.

As for the closed eye visualization thing, here's how I usually approach it:

It's kind of like disorienting your eyes when you have them open, but doing the same thing closed. Maybe something you could try is reverse blinking.

It's pretty simple:

• Just like how you open your eyes and blink, you're doing it in reverse.

• You close your eyes for a few seconds, and then when you open them, you blink rapidly for a few seconds (5-10 for example) and go back to closing them firmly and repeating until you can't open your eyes so quickly.

• I used to do it for lucid dreaming attempts when I wanted to make my eyelids tired from the slight strain from doing that

Not sure if this would create revolutionary results for you, though I have a feeling that there's probably body parts that are still stiff and preventing you from having better active imagination. Maybe others can expound on their methods for this issue, but other than that, I wish you the best. :)

Fibri, you could also try Open Eye Visualization, which is basically like what Linkzelda said. except with your eyes open.

You just focus on something (I find non-moving objects are easy to focus on, or blank walls are even better) and just "see" your tulpa, or whatever you're imagining there. Just mentally impose it onto the space, like putting a sticker on it. It may help to go into a microsleep as well (If it's possible to do that conciously?) as it helps with blocking out other stimuli.

It'll look like you're just staring at a wall, but if you imprint your mind's images, you can also visualize that way.

May not be your cup of tea, but there are different strokes for different folks

Hope it helps

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

Thanks for the answers.

I just tried your methods and I didn't have something new. I cleared my mind then tried to focus on something simple and with an hyperactive tulpa who is shaking her hooves in front of you it's hard but doable. The only I have with focus is random very blurred blobs moving. I felt like there are pictures or just something behind it but it's to blurry to tell what it can be even if I felt what it can be like a random thought.

Now Twilie wants to do it for me ^^"

Also I'll keep trying these methods in case something new happens.

Different brains act different ways but I suggest something that undoubtably worked for me: Get SFM or MMD, and a Twilight 3D model, then focus all you brainpower at observing her from all directions slowly, until the sight burns into your retinas and you can recall the look from memory.

Working with Martina's model for years I can see her moving from all sides without any bigger difficulties.

I suggest something that undoubtably worked for me: Get SFM or MMD, and a Twilight 3D model

I already tried with a 3D model but maybe I can try again because it's been a long time since my try with a 3D model.

But I think my problem is different from what I thought it was. I say that because I visualized yesterday. (I think it was visualization)

I wanted to retry your methods, so I cleared my mind and then a random thought popped up and it took all my attention, I lost complete awareness of my body nor anything else. I wasn't even aware I was focused on a random thought, but I was visualizing pretty clearly my thought. It was like a stream I couldn't control.

When I became aware that I was focused on a random thought everything stopped.

I never felt like that before.

I hope it can help.